BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jessie H.
Belfast, ME
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner wasn't the best I'd ever tried. It didn't stay well in my waterline and wasn't great for smudging out either. I wouldn't repurchase.
Whitney S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Ink It!
This product got the job done for me, however I frequently have to use a touch of remover and a QTip to remove excess once I've finished applying.
Erin M.
very pretty eyeliner. It's easy to apply, and goes on smoothly. It stays out for the whole day too. It's a good value, the price is not expensive.
Farid G.
Mclean, VA
This eyeliner is really amazing. It applies so easily and smoothly one the eye. IT definiltey is one of my favorite makeup items in my makeup bag.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really like this eyeliner. I like that there is no sharpening nessasary you just click it up. It doesn't seem to last long but it is inexpensive.
Jess B.
Elkhorn, NE
Review for: Black Onyx
I've tried a lot of eyeliners and love the Perfect Point by CoverGirl. I hate the mess of sharpening. It does smudge easier than I'd like, though.
Jennifer S.
Rapid City, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan. This isn’t a pencil per se but not a liquid either. It’s a really nice liner that right in between the two. Applies very smoothly.
Annie S.
Swanton, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is okay. It is slightly difficult to apply so that it appears bold and bunches in the corners.
The product has lasted me a long time.
Sandra H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love my eyeliner, doesn't leak, doesnt rub.  Stats put! Very affordable. Wear it with anything. Wish it would last longer but I just use it too much
Ashley C.
Fall River, WI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love using this eyeliner!!! It works great!!! Love not using a sharpener!!! This, so far, has been the best eyeliner from cover girl i have used!!!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging