BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Covergirl is the product I turn to when it comes to liners! Love this color! Goes perfect with smokey eyes! Long lasting! You will live this liner especially if you love smokey eyes!
Donna S.
Bay City, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner. Smooth and easy to use. Great color match . Highly recommend trying this product
Allyson K.
Fort Denaud, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Great eyeliner! I do not wear a whole it of makeup but when I do it's eyeliner and shadow. This eyeliner is great and easy to carry with you. I can find it in any store including Walmart and it's very inexpensive. I've bought this product for several years and don't plan on switching any time soon. Wish it was waterproof though!
Morgan W.
Malta, MT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Stays in great, goes on easily, and looks amazing! Love this good prices eyeliner. Will definitely be using it again!
Kaylen M.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used this product for years. It works amazing. Great for smudging and the smokey eye effect
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I wasn't a fan of the color. It didn't seem to match my skin tone very well. Wasn't the easiest to put on either.
megan a.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this eyeliner! The only downfall is I have to reapply througout the day and it smudges easily! Other than that I love the product.
Bethany L.
Baldwyn, MS
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner makes my eyes pop and I love how it makes my eyes look when I am going out on the townn
Angela L.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Ink It!
Black eyeliner and perfect point an absolute must and add that with mascara and and eyeshadow don't leave home with out it
Chelsea W.
Roanoke, Va
Review for: Ink It!
Works really well. It's a nice product and isn't too heavy around my eyes. It's a high quality eyeliner for a good price.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging