BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Chantal H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go to liner, goes on smooth. Color doesn't wear off easily. I have brown eyes and I love the black onyx color. Packaging is simple, doesn't have a whole going on. This eyeliner is affordable and you can find it pretty much at any retail or drug store. Recommend to anyone on a budget or not on a budget.
Tara H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Worn this for years. It stays on and lasts all day. It is inexpensive and easy to take off with eye makeup remover.
Denisse C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Grey Khaki
Hate it! It smudges easily and hard to apply. Not a fan of thr eyeliner. I have used cheap 99 cent eyeliner that work better.
Kayla N.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a good product. I have tried many others, but they do not last nearly as long, and others smudge. It has a nice applicator, which makes applying it amazing and easy to do. The color is dark and lasts longer than others. I would defiantly recommend this product.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
This has been my go to eyeliner since I can remember. My mom always used this growing up and thats what started me on it when I was younger. It lasts all day and you can find it anywhere! Its very inexpensive and comparable to the highend brands I have used
Suzi L.
Springville, UT
Love the ease of this eyeliner. Not perfect by any means. Still smudges after a day's wear. But it's easy to apply, and the colors are great.
Tracey R.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Draws on smoothly. Bright vibrant colors. Doesn't smudge or run. Dries fast. Shape of applicator tricky.
Kelly F.
I am in love with this eyeliner. I use it daily. It's the perfect mix between liquid and pencil. If you're like me and don't like the sharpness of a pencil or the messiness of liquid, this is definitely the best choice. It's nice not having to sharpen it but still being able to have a precise point and do your eye makeup different everyday. It can wipe off easily and smudge, but that's only if you touch your eyes a lot. Every eyeliner will do that.
Martina W.
Review for: Grey Khaki
If i am not using a Sephora brand eyeliner this here is my day one eyeliner I will continue to use for as long as I imagine. I use the onyx black color and i get mine from Walmart which is reasonably priced. I love this eyeliner.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Works so good fr an eye liner I am I'm love with it ! Use it evry single day for a night out and soemthing dramatic
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging