BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
TINA S.
Flint, MI
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
Black onyx is the greatest color they have. I have tried the other colors, but they do not give justice. I have been using this product for over 20 years.
Mary Kathryn M.
Review for: Ink It! more...
This eyeliner goes on smoothly and doesn't fade during the day, although the corners of my eyes always some bleeding from the product after a little while.
Nicole B.
This is by far my favorite eyeliner. I use the black or gray and I love it because it sharpens by twisting so it always has a good point for my water line.
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Ink It! more...
I enjoyed this product but feel personally a perfect line eyeliner pencil is much easier to use if you're in a rush or just want something simple to put on.
m r.
This eyeliner was average at best- it smudged a little throughout the day(I'm very active). applies nicely and stays on, but when you sweat it runs a lot.
Nicole D.
Ellenwood, GA
Review for: Ink It! more...
This eyeliner is easy to apply. It looks as good as liquid eyeliner even after all day wear. The eyeliner application is much easier than the liquid type.
Amanda G.
Avon , NY
Love this eyeliner. It stays great, and if you are using the blackest black, it actually is true to color! Would definitely recommend this! Good price too!
Dalina M.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This eyeliner looked good but I really wish it was waterproof so it could last me the whole day. It's very affordable so I can complain too much about it.
Allison R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this eyeliner! It is my absolute favorite. I buy it every time I need eyeliner. I have never had a problem with it smear or smudging unnecessarily.
Leigh M.
Bolivia, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I have used this eyeliner since the 80's and it has never let me down. I have grey eyes so I always stay in the brown family. Great value and great brand.
Maria N.
Does this eyeline smear? my skin is oily at times
Breanna R.
Detroit, MI
Does this eyeliner smudge easily?
jene s.
PORTLAND, OR
How does this compare to the more expensive brands. Just as good?
Vishra P.
Ive hooded eyes, therefore I don't were eyeliner on the top of my eye lids. Instead, I wear it on my top and bottom water line. I've tried all the covergirl eyeliners before but my waterline is very oily/watery/sensitive so I have a hard time finding a liner that will allow me to bypass that. Has anyone with the same problem, used this liner? How smooth does it glide on? Does your eyes get irritated?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?