BY COVERGIRL #31 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Lauren D.
Review for: Ink It! more...
I love this brand of eyeliner. Granted, I'm no makeup guru and I just grab the one I think looks pretty. This definitely fits my style & stays on all day.
Emily H.
Charles City
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I have used this product since I was in middle school!!! I love it! Pigment is great and it’s easy put on. The precise top gets it right where you need it.
Kristen D.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Deep Burgundy more...
Goes on where I want it and stays unless I tell it to move. I actually like the espresso color best. I use it for my eyebrows as well when I am in a pinch.
Sarah O.
I just love Cover Girls basic eyeliner pencil, I don't use eyeliner very often but when I do I like to have it perfect and this pencil gives great results
DeAnna C.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
I love this eyeliner! IT glides on smooth, dries in a flash and gives great definition to my eyes. Doesn't run or s,ear and is easy to take off! Love this!
Regina J.
Nashville, TN
This is the only eye liner I use. It goes on perfect and stays on all day. I have recommended it a lot of people. I will use it until they stop making it.
KayLa S.
Review for: Cocoa Ink more...
Perfect point defiantly holds its name. Applying it is so easy because of the perfect point. It says intact and doesn't smear. Its also easy to remove too.
Ashley C.
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and I don't have to sharpen it. I have been using it for almost a year and haven't found anything I like better.
Sara L.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This liner is very easy to apply and stays put all day. It's not smudge-proof like others I've tried, but I do like it for something simple and on the go.
Tanisha C.
I love this product because it goes on so smooth it's like writing with a pen on paper and it's then and it doesn't hurt like them old fashion eye pencils
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging