BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jess B.
Elkhorn, NE
Review for: Black Onyx
I've tried a lot of eyeliners and love the Perfect Point by CoverGirl. I hate the mess of sharpening. It does smudge easier than I'd like, though.
Zinnia I.
Ashtabula, OH
i really like the pigmentation , i dont find any usefull thing to the white sponge side but i really like the liner i just would like i last longer
Annie S.
Swanton, VT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is okay. It is slightly difficult to apply so that it appears bold and bunches in the corners.
The product has lasted me a long time.
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE eye liner. It lasts forever and the price on this isn’t too bad. It works great. I don’t think I’ll ever use a different kind!
Ashton R.
Wapakoneta, OH
Review for: Violet
Love this! so easy to put on and very smooth! I am a college student and a mom of a preschooler and a toddler so I love how this is so affordable!
Elsie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own so much cover girl masacara I can't get enough of them. I like to get them when they are on sale because sometimes the price is still to high
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is awesome! It goes on super smooth, it's precise and it self sharpens so it's always on point. I definitely recommend this eyeliner!
Jennifer S.
Rapid City, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan. This isn’t a pencil per se but not a liquid either. It’s a really nice liner that right in between the two. Applies very smoothly.
Alice G.
Tooele, UT
This is my go to for eye liner. I have tried other and I keep going back to cover girls. They last along time on,no redoing at the end of the day.
Sandra H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love my eyeliner, doesn't leak, doesnt rub.  Stats put! Very affordable. Wear it with anything. Wish it would last longer but I just use it too much
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging