BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Review for: Charcoal Ink
It's a perfect eyeliner. you can wear it everyday! doesn't smudge or fade. I keep repurchasing it:) love it!
Maddy W.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I don't wear this type of liner daily but I love it for nights out! This goes on smooth and it's super easy to use. I don't have to worry about it running or smudging and it lasts all night! Can't beat the price of it either. One of my favorites for sure.
Caitlin K.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I'm not the best at winged eyeliner--or eyeliner in general--but the felt tip applicator made it super easy. It glides on smoothly and fries quickly too.
Renée P.
Cocoa Beach
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner is my go to. It's easy to use, goes on great and allows me to give my eyes the smoke effect if I choose.
Alexandra R.
Columbus, OH
Has a great fine point giving you crisp results. But it took me more than one layer to get it all the way black because it comes out a bit deluded. Other than that it was exactly what I was looking for.
Courtany S.
Lennon
Review for: Black Ink
Doesn't last as long as i would like
Easy to apply. Perfect wings almost every time.
Thats about it
Melissa B.
Glassboro, NJ
Review for: Ink It!
Enjoyed it. Went on as a smooth solid dark line. Minimal smudging, and lasted most of my long day!
emma m.
Huntington Station, NY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Dries out quickly, flaky, doesn't stay on all day, difficult to apply, some times comes out clumpy
Rosanna S.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
This eye liner was easy to apply, loved the texture and the long lasting application for eye makeup.
Anita C.
Drexel Hill, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Great easy to use love the way it makes my skin feel.. great colors great price .......
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging