BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jessica G.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Easy to apply long lasting color but also easy to smudge one of the best pincels out there. I also love the fact that the U.S. No sharing involved
Emily E.
Centerville, UT
Review for: Black Onyx
I don't mind using this product but it is not my go to one that I use everyday. It is priced very reasonable at the stores and always easy to use.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this product! Super easy to use and I love that it has the sponge at the end because you could correct immediately and no mess what's so ever!
Pamela B.
Neenah, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I went with the grey but it was not dark enough for me. It also did not stay on as well as I had liked it to. It ended up in the corner of my eyes.
Vanessa P.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It's a great color and definitely does the job! I love the smudger on the other side, and I love that it comes in other colors besides just black.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really like this eyeliner. I like that there is no sharpening nessasary you just click it up. It doesn't seem to last long but it is inexpensive.
April G.
A great and affordable eyeliner. There are lots of great colors to choose from. I love the built in sharpener. It keeps the tip in a perfect point.
Erin M.
very pretty eyeliner. It's easy to apply, and goes on smoothly. It stays out for the whole day too. It's a good value, the price is not expensive.
Katie C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Goes on smooth. Long lasting! Great value for the price- many colors to choose from. I like the ease and flexibility of the thickness of the line.
Sofia P.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I don't use that much make up but cant go without eyeliner . Its easy to open and you apply quite easily. Not too pricey at least not at Walmart. .
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging