BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smudgy quality of this because I don't need a ton of liner to define my eyes and I prefer a softer line anyway. Also, being able to twist the point higher and lower made a big difference in its chances of surviving unbroken in my makeup bag.
Suchandra R.
Tupelo, MS
This eyeliner applies pretty well, my only qualm and reason for three stars, is that every time I apply it smudges. So, no. It's not long lasting, for me, anyway. I've even bought this eyeliner a couple of times and it just hasn't worked out for me.
liz B.
lovettsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this but wish it lasted longer and I was more pigmented. I have the burgundy color and have blue eyes. Price is cheap, easily accessible. After a while the product can dry out so make sure to keep the cap on. Probably would not repurchase.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I tried this product when my local store was out of my normal shade (black). This shade is a little more subtle and doesn't stand out as much as black, which worked out when I wanted more minimal makeup. This product goes on really easily and smoothly and seems to last throughout the day.
Jaime  B.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have been using Cover Girl eyeliner for years and love it! It's easy to use and with a little twist you have more:) No mess with sharpening it, that's a plus! I usually wear black with my blue eyes and typically buy it at Wal Mart. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Leomarys R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buen producto, tiene buena pigmentacion y dura bastante. Me gusta su presentacion y el aplicador o esponjita que tiene en un extremo, ya que ayuda a difuminar o a perfeccionar el acabado en el ojo!
Kalei S.
Arlington, TN
I love love LOVE the perfect point plus eyeliner! It stays on all day! The color shows without a having to apply a ton. It's not outrageously expensive. I love the black and gray! Would 10/10 recommend!
Rebeca S.
I love this product! I usually use a liquid liner on my lid and this on my waterline. Lasts all day, easy to remove, dark. I would highly recommend this for anyone who needs this as a secondary product.
Taylor S.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great everyday eyeliner that is simple to use. It goes on extremely easy and has a twist feature to replenish the product when it's running low. I use this product in both brown and black and I love both!
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smoothm the only thing i dont like is how fast it comes off my waterline. I feel like im always re-applying on the waterline. The color is super black so i like that.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging