BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Murphy, NC
I have this in chestnut but I use it for brow color, for which it works well. I blend this with another color( a cheap lip liner) to get the auburn/ red that I dye my naturally light blonde hair. As an eyeliner I feel it's too soft, too smudge-able, but I prefer liquid liner.
Jessa H.
Jessa H.
Grass Valley, CA
I bought this one in regular black and it didn't perform like I thought it would. I was pretty disappointed all around. The pigment was not impressive as well as the lasting power. I accidentally touched my eye and completely smudged/ruined it. I do like the packaging though.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Canton, TX
Review for: Violet
LOVE THIS EYELINER! this is the only eyeliner I will purchase. I mostly wear the black but I have all the other shades and love them just as much! This stuff stays put! I wore it to a funeral and cried and it was still the same as when I put it on! Will definitely repurchase!
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Shannon, MS
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl perfect point eyeliner is a great eyeliner. I feel as if it compares to the higher end products. I feel as if it is a good product for its price. The packaging shows the product and has the needed information. For a quick good product I would recommend this product.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I love this because it helps me get that perfect thin point at the end of my eye that I like, instead of a thick line! I like boldness to my eyeliner but at the same time I like to be able to work w/ it & create the design I love! Goes on fine & stays for your all day look!!
Chrissie I.
Chrissie I.
Review for: Black Onyx
I am not impressed by this eyeliner. In my opinion you get what you pay for with this one. It doesn't last very long and it smudges like crazy. I would rather spend a few more dollars and get something that isn't going to make me look like a racoon an hour after I put it on.
shanay z.
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN
I received this yesterday thru Influenster. And I tried it out. Well I like how dark it was, but it made a super thick line, which I am not a huge fan of. It went on smoothly. Over all ita pretty decent if you are just looking to throw on some eyeliner and head out the door.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Kutztown, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I never leave the house without this stuff on. It is a great price, and it lasts a long time. I got mine at CVS, and I adore it. It is such a good color for my pale skin, and I have bought it many times over. I would buy it again, and I plan to as soon as this one runs out.
mia m.
mia m.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Hunter Green
I really like cover girl eyeliner it puts on so good when i put it on i have no complications and my eye color is dark brown it is very easy to use and yea it has wonderful packaging i like the style of it and i would recommend this to other people because it is enexpensive
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Marysville, OH
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like to wear light makeup. I like eyeliner, mascara, and a little eyeshadow. I only use CoverGirl eyeliner. It pops out my green eyes. I love how thin it applies. It also doesn't easily smug. If I make a mistake it easily comes off as well. I recommend this to my friends.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging