BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Danielle H.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I am not a gel liner kind of person so this liner does a great job for my top lid. Plus you can't beat the price!!!
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA
Review for: Ink It!
The perfect point is what everyone looks for, for the easy to apply. Ink it has a perfect point that makes the nice lines you have always wished for.
Malinda N.
Review for: Ink It!
I have sensitive skin. So I am really picky on the products I use. This is great and affordable. And its great for my obsession of winged Eyeliner!!
Peyton C.
Century, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Long lasting and affordable. If you like to wing it this liquid liner is perfect. It last all day even stays on when you cry over things like finals.
Isabel G.
Colorado
Review for: Violet
There is something about Brown eyes and violet eyeliner that looks gorgeous, adn this is so pretty, if you have brown eyes it will make your eyes pop
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner it goes on so easy and stays on plus you can find it pretty much anywhere and it does not require a sharpener.
Magali A.
Wapato, WA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner I usually always use black eyeliner. I like it because it glides easily on my eyelid and it's a great product for a great price.
Kelly A.
Katy, TX
Great!
I love Covergirl eye make up products! Black is my favorite. I just noticed I have to keep checking to see if any smudged under my eye though.
Alicia P.
Weaver, AL
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner does not last all day for me even with eyeshadow primer being used. If you are only going out for a few hours this product would work.
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
Review for: Black Ink
I've just started really using make up recently and winged eyeliner is a thing for me. I love this product. It goes on so smoothly and lasts all day.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging