BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cover girl is a wonderful company! . Their eyeliners always go on smooth , very nice color and last a very long time ! They have very good packing as well . The problem is the price is a little bit higher then I'd like to pay for makeup tho . I would however but this again
teresa G.
coeburn, VA
Review for: Hunter Green
I love to use covergirl anything. This is a great price and easy to use. And last a long time.
Dunnesha H.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Very pretty and easy to use it recommend this to anyone who would for there eyes 2 feel big and looks big it's wmeasy
Ashley C.
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and I don't have to sharpen it. I have been using it for almost a year and haven't found anything I like better.
Lena L.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I always have this in my purse when i need it for touch up. Very affordable a must have.
Stacy R.
Maryland Hts, MO
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Absolutely one of my favorite mascaras to have around. It is a beautiful color.
Michele R.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Perfect point eye pencils are always in my bag.

This burgundy pencil was a complete accidental purchase... I'M SO HAPPY that I grabbed instead of my usual black pencils

Burgundy is a beautiful color and really adds to your eyes.

Hope I find this again!
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Cover girl perfect point plus eye pencil is great easy to use and makes your eyes really stand out to everyone
kailey w.
Benton, LA
Review for: Hunter Green
I LOVE COVER GIRL
I have used cover girl for years and this was just beautiful good for small wings
Valery V.
PACHUTA, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this self sharpening brand eyeliner for 6yrs. It last allday I love love love it
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging