BY COVERGIRL #42 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Heather D.
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
Love this product, amazing pigmentation and stays put all day. Would buy again and again, everybody who like a solid dark all day eyeliner should try this!!
Christine J.
Somerdale, NJ
This product draws a perfect line, no smudging or mistakes. Draws a perfect line on bottom lashes as well. This stays put all day without needing to reapply.
Faith T.
Smyrna, TN
I do like this eyebrow pencil and shaper it is one of my favorite cheaper products I have purchased before. Definitely makes a big difference on my eyebrows
Jessika L.
Goes on smooth, stays on all day. I like the sponge on the other end, helps me with the Smokey eye look. If yu want a good eyeliner for cheap, this is the 1.
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Love my cover girl black eyeliner. Goes on smooth. I never have to worry about it clumping up on me. Goes great with every color eye shadow I decide to wear.
Julianne S.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
It's been semi hard for me to find a great simple black eyeliner but this one works pretty well for me so far! Goes on easily, doesn't smudge, lasts a while
Chelsey H.
Plainville, CT
Review for: Cocoa Ink more...
The covergirl ink it gave me a very straight line for my eyeliner and came out great. It is very smooth and comes out dark just like the color it should be.
Casey P.
Vale, NC
I used to use eyeliner pencils that you had to use a sharpener. I like that you can just twist this. And also on the end has a "smudger" for that smokey look
Mariah A.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Ink It! more...
Great liner really easy to use. That is what I look for with some liners that are esay for me to use since I'm a mommy I need some makeup that is fast to use.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Strangely enough, I loved the color Chestnut. For some reason, the onyx seemed to smear and run terribly. I looked like a drunk panda by the end of the day!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging