BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Mariah A.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Ink It! more...
Great liner really easy to use. That is what I look for with some liners that are esay for me to use since I'm a mommy I need some makeup that is fast to use.
Casey P.
Vale, NC
I used to use eyeliner pencils that you had to use a sharpener. I like that you can just twist this. And also on the end has a "smudger" for that smokey look
Meagan M.
It is so hard for me to find an eyeliner that doesn't scratch my eye or don't last very long. I tried cover girl perfect point and have loved it ever since.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
I really like this eyeliner. It doesn't require sharping, it doesn't smudge or smear like other name brands, and it stays on all day!! Such a great product!!
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
I just honestly like this shade because it's subtle. When I want a break from my black pencil, I like to use this. Another good Covergirl buy and it lastst.
Maricela Z.
Review for: Black Ink more...
Love the covergirl ink it black. This is the only eyeliner I've used. It stays on for hours and it doesn't get stuff in your eye like how other eyeliners do
Katey B.
Laramie, WY
I used to use this all the time, until I got the hang of liquid liner. I do tend to go back to this liner from time to time. Really easy to apply and remove.
Jessika L.
Goes on smooth, stays on all day. I like the sponge on the other end, helps me with the Smokey eye look. If yu want a good eyeliner for cheap, this is the 1.
Eliana O.
Medley, FL
It has a really nice finish and a great color no matter the skin tone because I have used it in my face and my sisters! And we are both different skin types
Christine J.
Somerdale, NJ
This product draws a perfect line, no smudging or mistakes. Draws a perfect line on bottom lashes as well. This stays put all day without needing to reapply.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging