BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Chrissy D.
Independence, MO
I love all Covergirl products and this is one of my favorites. I love self sharpening and the color stays put.
Obviously A.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Ink It!
Glides right on and stays not strays lol works great I have a lot of theeese and I love cover girl just a great brand for so cheap in general
Amy L.
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner. It goes on easy and it's easy to remove as well when ready
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Doesn't go on well sometimes. Kinda just smears on without actually going on and staying on
Sarah P.
Review for: Ink It!
This liner had everything I was looking for- went on smooth, didn't smudge, and had long lasting staying power. The pigmentation is great, and was a breeze to swipe on! The one con I found was that after a few uses (literally less than a week!) it wouldn't roll up, I had to toss it. For the price, I expected the "pencil" to be made much better- won't be buying again unfortunately.
Chastity W.
Auburn, CA
Review for: Ink It!
Don't know if this is actually the one I got. But I got a bright blue ink it eyeliner and it's one of my favorites. I love blue eyeliner.
Samantha B.
Used to use it a lot. I liked that is was self sharpening. Ran out though and stopped using eyeliner daily.
shannon s.
Jefferson City, MO
The pencil was okay. I usually use gel liner. It didn't stay ALL day but most of the day. I would not suggest this to people who usually use gel or liquid liner. If you do use pencil liner than you might like this product!
Sarah D.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I have found that this eye liner is long lasting and resistant to smudging, which is great for my needs. I use it on an everyday basis, but I can also build it for a more intense look for nights out. It is a great product, and I have purchased it many times.
Cassie R.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This liner gives me the perfect cat eye! It didn't take much time or effort!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging