BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Helen N.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I really like this eyeliner especially for brown eyes its really out the color of the eyes and its natural looking it great for the fall
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Hunter Green
This hunter green eye pencil is great with the perfect outfit. It helps bring out my eyes and draw the outfit together.
Melissa D.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Black Onyx
Great eyeliner! Soft and long-lasting. Love the classic black color. Very easy to hold and the mechanical tip has never failed. This is my go to eyeliner, every time.
Ana Paula A.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love it, the color black is super intense and well pigmented, long lasting, smooth and gentle to apply!
Molly M.
Boston, MA
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I really like this pencil! It is easy to use, and I tight-line my lashes so the purple hue really helps my green eyes stand out. It is reasonably priced, and lasts for a long time! I am planning on buying it again! I also want to try the hunter green color.
Flor A.
Palmdale, CA
Love how quick and easy the eyeliner is to apply. It an easy 1, 2 you could have a beautiful more extravagant look!
Review for: Hunter Green
Easy to use but bot all long lasting for me. Rubs off and smudges easily. But for the price, I don't expect much... I've only ever used on my eyelid though. Maybe it'd perform better on the waterline.
vanessa H.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this pencil it's very thin and smooth perfect for the eyelid and even for shaping the eyebrows very easy to use and I love that I don't have to sharp it I just twist it and that's it. I also like how it has on the other end to blend it if you want to shadow it 😊
Laura J.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Pros and cons of this eyeliner
PROS: goes on easy, very pigmented, gives a nice, bold, defined line. Smudges easily which allows it to be fixed easily if you mess up.

CONS: I use this eyeliner almost everyday and it does not last long, approx 3-4 weeks. Also, if you have watery eyes it will run and you will look like a raccoon. Smudges easily.
Carmen S.
Bethlehem , PA
This was actually pretty easy for me to use I like it a lot I usually use felt tips but this was nice it didn't drag my skin or anything I also love that it sharpens itself I highly recommend
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging