BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Michelle A.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This product was okay. The tip broke easy and smeared easy. I would prefer a product that lasted longer. It was easy to apply but because the tip broke easy it was a pain. The price was good and was available at all the places I shop. I have not bought it again
Joanna W.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love this eyeliner . Gives a great point goes on smooth and gentle and stays on until you take it off. I am a repeat customer. I bought it at CVS. You can purchase it anywhere makeup is sold retail. I am definitely going to purchase again .
Garima S.
Always looking for some great eye pencils and these seem very good for the price being a drugstore item
Morgan L.
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner and have used it for months. I love the color pay off and the lasting power. The tip is the perfect size for applying to your waterline. My only wish is that there was more product in it. I would however highly recommend it to any one as a good waterliner.
ester b.
Wright City, MO
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used these for years. will not use anything else. i have used others in the past and they are not the same. really easy to apply.
lillyn n.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pencil! It stays on for a while. It dramatizes my look. I use it under my eye to make my eye pop and it stays on almost all day. Most liners stay on for an hour max,but this stayed for several. I love it and it simply glides on. I would recommend it to almost anyone.
Victoria H.
I received this product in my Vox Box. For a less expensive product, it's not bad. It's not the easiest to apply, so it's definitely more for a "smudgy" look. If you are looking for an affordable eyeliner to have "in case of emergency" something like this is perfect.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my covergirl voxbox and to be honest I'm not a big fan of it. aside from the fact that influenster sent me espresso and I only ever use black liner, the product itself isn't the best. it's flimsy, it actually broke the first second of me opening the package.
Madelaine  M.
Cincinnati, OH
I like that it's like a chap stick, that you can make it bigger by twisting the end. However, it is very hard and at times can hurt your eye when applying. The brown is a nice, everyday color though.
Lourdes P.
College Sta, TX
I have never used an eye pencil but when I received this I was like why not try it. It's so AMZING ! I don't even recognize myself but it's a good quality, it's easy to apply, and has a perfect line. Absolutely amazing!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging