BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Dyvon O.
Rialto, CA
For the price i think it is a little expensive there are 1$ eyeliners that work just as good as this one. i love cover girl but this is not my fav product.
Katey B.
Laramie, WY
I used to use this all the time, until I got the hang of liquid liner. I do tend to go back to this liner from time to time. Really easy to apply and remove.
Leah S.
Spring Hill, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink more...
I always had a hard time lining my upper eyelid until I tried CoverGirl 240 Ink by Perfect Point Plus. It goes on smooth and easy. It also stays on all day!
Faith T.
Smyrna, TN
I do like this eyebrow pencil and shaper it is one of my favorite cheaper products I have purchased before. Definitely makes a big difference on my eyebrows
Christine J.
Somerdale, NJ
This product draws a perfect line, no smudging or mistakes. Draws a perfect line on bottom lashes as well. This stays put all day without needing to reapply.
Casey P.
Vale, NC
I used to use eyeliner pencils that you had to use a sharpener. I like that you can just twist this. And also on the end has a "smudger" for that smokey look
Amanda G.
Avon
Love this eyeliner. It stays great, and if you are using the blackest black, it actually is true to color! Would definitely recommend this! Good price too!
Regina J.
Nashville, TN
This is the only eye liner I use. It goes on perfect and stays on all day. I have recommended it a lot of people. I will use it until they stop making it.
resa H.
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
I really like this liner is does smudge a little, but I just set with a powder to make it last a little longer. Beautiful colors with a deep green shadow.
Caroline C.
Charleston
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
Glides on easily, double sided with a smudging sponge on one end. Good pigment and lasts a long time. Can smudge easily which is great for smokey eye looks
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging