BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Deanna M.
Bolivar, MO
Stays on for a long time with little smudging!! Would definitely buy this again! For the price... This is a wonderful deal!
Maranda J.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have searched for the right eyeliner and tried many different brands. From Revlon to cover girl and from liquid eyeliner to the good ole pencil eyeliner. I've came to the conclusion that I prefer not to use liquid eyeliner. But I really do like cover girl eyeliner. it stays on really well and I don't ever have to re-apply it through out the day.
Shannon L.
Englishtown, NJ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Absolutely love cover girl eyeliner.... Long lasting and bombshell look. Also affordable and cover girl offers many coupons at Walgreens or other stores.
Leah B.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner does not budge. At first I was unsure about it because I placed it next to the regular Covergirl eyeliner crayon, and the original was more pigmented. But even after washing my hands throughout the day, this eyeliner was still there. I knew then that it was worth it to get this one, which is less likely to smudge or wear off than the original formula.
Marilynne M.
New Castle, PA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
My favorite eye liner! Glides on smoothly and stays on for hours. Wear a think line for work or thicken it up for a night on the town.
Samantha C.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eye liner! It goes in so smooth!! I would definitely recommend this product.
Kendra M.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Grey Khaki
Goes on great & last all day. I put it on in the morning and it looks just as good when I go to bed. It doesn't smudge.
Sarah M.
My go-to product. It's easy. It stays. Cost is fine. Available everywhere. I have used this product for years.
Destiny H.
Manteca
Review for: Violet
I am loving this color! It really goes on smooth and looks amazing with my purple eye shadow
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have been using this eyeliner for the last 3 years and I can't find anything that works better for me. I always go back to it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging