BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Mary K.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I like the eyeliner it self, but I did not like the color. At all. If the color was black, however, I believe I would have found more use for it.
Cyndi R.
Reading, PA
Review for: Ink It!
I liked the color but the application was not as smooth as I thought it was going to be.
batzr z.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is decent eyeliner and that's the reason for 4 stars.
i picked up this on the go, and it was just an okay product. It glides on very smoothly that's was a good thing, but i didn't last long.
Lindsey W.
Erie, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I find that this product washes off easily. Also wasn't sure how I felt about the color. Might be because of my eye color though
Heidi R.
Beavercreek, OH
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner is so easy to apply and stays looking great all day. It doesn't fade or chip off as the day goes on.
Ashley N.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the cover girl perfect point eyeliner, it works the best for my liking compared to other products!
Olivia B.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This eyeliner has great precision! My only downfall to the product is that it doesn't stay on your lids well
megan s.
Du Bois, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Covergirl ink it went on very nicely and was easy to use plus it stayed on until i had to take my make up off unlike most i have to put it on again before the day is done
Lauraann M.
Eastpoint, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
It works great it went on easy .looked great also. I would recommend others to buy it.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil The pencil is pretty amazing....The eyeliner is easy to apply and can be worn smoothly . It can be lasted for 4-5 hours.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging