BY COVERGIRL #34 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Sasha T.
Livingston, TN
Review for: Ink It! more...
I prefer the "pen" style vs. a brush, being a single mom. I just don't have much time anymore for myself, and this makes for a quick smooth time getting ready!
Samantha H.
Review for: Ink It! more...
This is such a great liner. It goes on so smooth and stays on all day. It creates such a crisp line, but you can also smudge it to create a more blended line.
Kirsten M.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This is the eye liner I usually use in my daily routine. The end of the liner is like a smudge I don't personally like it because it doesn't make a clean line.
Shay G.
This is a classic. Works great, however sometimes is hard to keep a straight line. If you have watery eyes this isn't the eyeliner for you, smears fairly easy.
Helen Marie R.
Pennsburg, PA
I liked this eyeliner and the applicator sponge. It went on smooth and the applicator worked great. I'm not a fan of liquid eyeliners so this was a win for me.
Madison W.
Waterloo, IA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I bought this product by accident thinking it was black, but it works well anyways. I probably wouldn't buy this again just because I prefer my liner black. It
Mary S.
I like this eyeliner. It takes a bit to get it going as in it doesn't glide on smoothly. However, once you get it started, it creates a clean line of eyeliner.
Carla P.
Winter Park, FL
I love this eyeliner, it is super pigmented and it is very creamy, it does not hurt your skin, and in my opinion it fulfills its function well, I recommend it.
Jodie R.
I love this eyeliner. It's easy to use and you don't have to worry about it being sharpened. It's always ready to use. Goes on smoothly. Doesn't need blended.
Mariko B.
Irving, TX
I used to use this eye liner everyday in high school. I wish I had known how smudgy it was, I remember always rubbing my eyes to get rid of the access product.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging