BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Shampagne K.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
Definitely another good long lasting eyeliner. And also love the darkness of it as well.
Amanda N.
Biddeford, ME
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this product, cover girl is one of my favorite mare up brands. Nice and affordable. This product stays on and doesn't run.
Christine P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Hunter Green
Love this liner! It's an interesting color to get use to but it gets the job done smoothly
Tonya G.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I introduced to this product by sister Ido not wear makeup but my sister got me to try this and I like the it makes my eyes look
Amanda C.
Moosup, CT
Review for: Black Onyx
I goes on smoothly and right where you want it. I'd buy it again for sure. It stays on all day, but comes off easily with a makeup removing wipe.
Brittany G.
Review for: Violet
Love the violet color I prefer black over any but I couldn't live without eye liner!! I love it and it's by far my favorite makeup product
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Hunter Green
It's my favorite my good to eyeliner the color I have been with for years, glides on smoothly no dragging and lasts all day
Jessica T.
Mogadore, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
This makes my dull green eyes pop out my eyes are my best feature so my main focus is to male them pop and this product draws the green out in my eyes as I don't have time in my body life to do a lot normally just a quick line under my eyes with this eyeliner and I'm ready for a date night with my husband and kids
Maya M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Workes amazingly well on top of other makeups, doesn't leave any marks after its taken off, and provides a nice, sharp tip for wings.
Mindy A.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth - no tugging or pulling. Making a thick or thin line is easy, and it stays on all day. Washes off easily with eye makeup remover. Comes in a range of colors for every palette!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging