BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Barbie S.
Pineville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful product. Easy to use and helps me to achieve just the look I am going for. I recommend this.
Michelle A.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of our favorite eye liners for a good price.I have used lots of brands,but I like this one the best!!
Lizzie W.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I always use the same kind of eyeliner, I just use the charcoal one. It's perfect and makes my eyes look awesome!
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how easily this pencil glides on my waterline. The smudger end helps get that Smokey look effect going.
sari M.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this eyeliner it makes my eyes look bigger and beautiful i love it i recommend to try it u will love it
Jessica S.
Hannah
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so good for my brows. I set it with a tad of setting powder and im good t go. Its tge perfect color.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
Review for: Hunter Green
The great eye liner. I like the black one . I buy it at Walmart . You need to try it . I use it 2 time a day ..
Cat T.
Durham, NC
Review for: Hunter Green
I love this shade. It brings out my green eyes. I love how this liner is not runny and doesn't get in my eyes.
Rebeccah B.
Carlisle, SC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and last all day. Perfect color that brightens up the eyes.
Morgan D.
Flagstaff, AZ
Review for: Ink It!
The eyeliner stays on pretty well and is decently water proof. The price was reasonable and the color is nice.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging