BY COVERGIRL #25 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Mariko B.
Irving, TX
I used to use this eye liner everyday in high school. I wish I had known how smudgy it was, I remember always rubbing my eyes to get rid of the access product.
Jennifer E.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Black Onyx, Espresso more...
Let me start off by saying this is my FAVORITE eyeliner, BY FAR. I will always pay for this and use it! I love when it's on sale! 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND!
Mary S.
I like this eyeliner. It takes a bit to get it going as in it doesn't glide on smoothly. However, once you get it started, it creates a clean line of eyeliner.
Brittany R.
Concord, NC
Review for: Black Ink more...
I've tried this eyeliner in a couple of shades but haven't been impressed. It's easy to apply but also smudges throughout the day. Definetlh not a 8-5 eyeliner
jessica R.
I love this eyeliner. The only thing is it bleeds really bad on me. I have a hard time finding a pencil that will stay on. Other than that it's very pigmented.
Samantha H.
Review for: Ink It! more...
This is such a great liner. It goes on so smooth and stays on all day. It creates such a crisp line, but you can also smudge it to create a more blended line.
Jodie R.
I love this eyeliner. It's easy to use and you don't have to worry about it being sharpened. It's always ready to use. Goes on smoothly. Doesn't need blended.
Ashley K.
Springdale, AR
I use this eyeliner in my everyday look. I love it! It's very dark ( I use black). It lasts for quite a while during the day. It goes on very smooth and nice.
Samantha M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Ink It! more...
This is my FAVORITE eyeliner. It leaves a definite line with no smudges. It's easy to apply and goes on smooth. It does not wipe of through the day. I love it.
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
I've been using this eyeliner for quite sometime and it is fantastic. You can not go wrong with this one. It's pretty pigmented and it is pretty long wearing.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging