BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Trina M.
Review for: Hunter Green
I really like the color! Eyeliner goes on easily and smooth with no creasing. Lasted me all day after working 12 hours. Looking forward to adding other colors to my collection.
Nicole J.
spring hill, florida
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This color matches my eyebrows and my hair color perfectly, i have always loved this brand and i will continue buying
Alyssa M.
Pell City, AL
Goes on perfect and stays in place! Love not looking like a racoon ;) I highly recommend
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
Review for: Ink It!
This goes on smoothly but doesn't always stay put. Tends to run and i hate racoon eyes.
Michelle O.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Great product but I feel that it takes a little pigmentation, or that the product does not move from place!
Daira C.
Sulphur, OK
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Love the color and the way it makes my green eyes pop. Absolutely a great buy
Aesha S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Hunter Green
I only use scent oils. I love to smell good everyday all day. I usually buy at the flea market or online.
mia m.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Hunter Green
I really like cover girl eyeliner it puts on so good when i put it on i have no complications and my eye color is dark brown it is very easy to use and yea it has wonderful packaging i like the style of it and i would recommend this to other people because it is enexpensive
Tammy R.
Pavo, GA
Review for: Deep Burgundy
My favorite brand of eyeliner. I'm not a liquid liner fan so the pencil works great for me. much better control and conveniently priced.
Genita K.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This goes on smoothly and love that there is no sharpening needed. Not expensive at all and I bought mines at target
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging