BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Felita R.
Kissimmee, FL
I have used Covergirl's product in the past. But, the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner was an unexpected find. Glides on smoothly with it's deep color. I also like that is self sharpening. However I felt that It didn't last long and had to be reapplied. All and all a good product that I would use again.
Samantha H.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Great product for the price. Glides on easy and doesn't pull at the skin on your eyelid. It's not a liquid liner, so if you're going for a cat eye, this is not the product for you. The pencil is just too thick for that, it's hard to get the tail just right. Overall great product. Very pigmented and doesn't budge.
Sophia A.
This is my FAVORITE pencil/crayon eyeliner. It is SO smooth and pigmented. I love that its self sharpening and comes with a spongy tip to blend out edges if you wish to do so.
This is definitely a makeup staple and i recommend it to anyone!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I love cover girl eyeliner and it goes on very well and I bought mine from dollar general and is very affordable and a great value and this is a repeated user and I will be buying more soon and I recommend.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Charcoal more...
This is a great dupe for Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil! I've used a bunch of eyeliners but I always come back to this one...it glides on smoothly and stays on all day...the pigment is great and the color is bold...it doesn't smudge...I would recommend it!
Dalila H.
Simple eyeliner for on the go. The point is perfect and just glides on your eyelid. However don't expect to do any kind of cat eye. This eyeliner is not for that. I also applied it on the bottom and it smudged after am hours wear.
Jennifer M.
I just got a free sample of Covergirls perfect point plus eyeliner and I 😍 Love it !! It just glides on so smooth and easy ! I like love that it's awesome . So give it a try hope you love as much as I have!!
Samantha G.
Im a huge fan of eyeliner and I've bought a lot of definitely brands. I really like this one! I use it for my waterline and it stays in pretty good! After a few hours it will run but all eyeliners do that. I definitely recommend buying it.
Angelica T.
North Branch, MI
Love this for my bottom waterline! It glides on like butter and is very pigmented! Not the best for wings or on the top lash line but it could be used in a pinch. I have been using this for years and I keep buying more because it works!
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Charcoal more...
I would give this five stars if it didn't irritate my water line and come off after a few hours. All in all, it is a great product to use on your upper lids. It glides on easily and smoothly. Although you do have to reapply throughout the day, it's ok because it's very build-able!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging