BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Not a big fan of cover girl eyeliner , only because I don't feel like they're pigmented a lot not do they glide on smoothly. But they're affordable and not overly pricey.,Would I recommend this? I'm not sure . But I bought mines at my local beauty store
Jordan A.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been. Using this since I started wearing eyeliner 15 years ago. I buy it in almost every color it seems. It's a classic that will never go out of style for me. It goes on well, lasts the work day, and never disappoints. The best part is the price!
Shea K.
Galveston, TX
I am a big fan of how smooth the eyeliner goes on. I have bought them individually, but I prefer them to come with the mascara. I have been using this product for several years now, and will continue to do so.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this eyeliner. Easy application, great color choices and I love the smudger sponge that is attached to the end. I have used this for years and will continue to because it's great.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Review for: Espresso, Deep Burgundy
These eyeliners are ok. They can skip a bit and don't glide like I want them too. But they do give some color . They don't stay put as long as I like either but it's not horrible. I wish there was better colors but for a drugstore quick trip it works.
Sydney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price this product is great. I purchased in on a whim when the drugstore was out of what I usually get and it seems to work just fine. I don't typically have an issue with it smudging and it seems to last me most of the day. I will repurchase.
Jade a.
orange, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
i use the black onyx eye liner a lot. Not every time i use my makeup but super often. Its smooth and stays on for a while. Its simple and i can keep it in my purse which is important for makeup! I continue to buy this all the time. i recommend this for sure.
Amy A.
Pearcy, AR
I got the hunter green Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner by COVERGIRL. It's too smudged and blurry for my tastes but that may just be because the look doesn't work on me or I need to try it in some different ways but overall it's not my favorite.
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA
I like how easy it is to apply, but it tends to rub off onto my eyelid which obviously isn't preferred. It's a little pricey for an eyeliner that I have to reapply multiple times, but it's a good go-to if I need to put it on quickly.
Suchandra R.
Tupelo, MS
This eyeliner applies pretty well, my only qualm and reason for three stars, is that every time I apply it smudges. So, no. It's not long lasting, for me, anyway. I've even bought this eyeliner a couple of times and it just hasn't worked out for me.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging