BY COVERGIRL #45 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This liner isn't bad set all the color is rich a d goes on easy. I have dark brown eyes I stay with black liner I have never ventured off to other colors but my issue with this particular liner is that it smudged too much for me. I work in a restaurant and I m constantly moving and I feel like it is melting down my face
Mary R.
Maysville, WV
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I Personally Love it this is the only one i am able to use and not make a mess with all the other eyeliners i have used i have never been able to get quite right . This one seems to work well for me Unlike liquid eyeliner  i would recommend this to my friends and family but that is just my opinion.
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
I recieved this cover girl perfect point plus eyeliner in black from Influenster to test complimentary. I love the first few hours but after I noticed it started to smudge a little bit . I still would recommend it's affordable.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
I use this eyeliner daily and really like it. It does have a tendency to smudge and it doesn't stay on as well as some liquid eyeliners I've used but it's extremely easy to apply and to fix mistakes during application. For the price, I think it's a great buy which is why it's my daily liner. I have a more expensive liquid pencil that I use for special occasions or when I need something longer lasting. I definitely recommend though for daily wear!
Arasely M.
Moultrie , GA
When I got this I got super excited to try it. Usually I don't use these kind of eyeliner bc usually it smears during the day. Which this product did. Don't recommend it for anybody. I will stick with my liquid eyeliners.
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This eyeliners is very smooth to apply. It does not stay in place all day and also has a tendency to make my eyes water if used in the waterline. I do like how black this eyeliner is. I tend to use it more on my upper lash line. I continue to repurchase this.
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
The price isn't expensive but it isn't the cheapest. It doesn't last all day and smudges easily. This is a good starter eyeliner but once you learn about good make up, you won't want to use it anymore. I purchased at Walmart for a little less than $6 and it applies easily it just doesn't stay on a long time.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
Review for: Charcoal more...
This one in particular I use on a regular basis. I started using the water proof one seeing it stays on way longer than regular liner! There is room for improvement. The cap doesn't always stay on very well so when it's in the make up bag the cap tends to fall off.
Nicola C.
Byrdstown, TN
Review for: Charcoal more...
Love the ease of applying this eyeliner. I go for the charcoal color to create a less harsh effect. This is my go to eyeliner! When you apply it smooths itself out therefore you avoid that really harsh thin line and get to skip a step! Saves me time and money! COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Tugs tugs tugs on my eyes! The black one I can get some pigmentation out of, but the purple.... I tried and tried but all I felt was the rough point tugging and little to no pigmentation showing. Even the tip breaks off easily! There are better drugstore eyeliners out there. Would recommend not to get this.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging