BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Favorite eyeliner and favorite color, but this color is always sold out in the stores I shop in. It is creamy enough so that it doesn't pull or drag your eyelid while applying, and the color is soft and neutral, doesn't have the harsh look of darker eyeliners. It lasts all day.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I feel like this isn't an eyeliner for your eye, but for your waterline. Its easy to break, its like a crayon. You can get this a drugstore. I wouldn't purchase it again, I fee like theres more eyeliners you can work better with. Its alright for the waterline and top waterline.
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Federal Way, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The eye color is nice black. i would want the pencil to sharpen a little bit better but it is pretty cool that it sharpens it for you which is a bonus. i also with the smudger was a little bugger but very useful. i would recommend others to use because it is very easy to apply.
lillyn n.
lillyn n.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love the pencil! It stays on for a while. It dramatizes my look. I use it under my eye to make my eye pop and it stays on almost all day. Most liners stay on for an hour max,but this stayed for several. I love it and it simply glides on. I would recommend it to almost anyone.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Bend, OR
Review for: Violet
I love the color of this product. I have brown eyes and it accented them well. I got this at my local Walgreens. It's a great value for those of us who love drug store beauty products. Most roll up eyeliners crumble with my heavy hand.. Not this product. I would buy this again.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for awhile but found that the eyeliner clumps in the corner of my eyes. It might be because I use it on the inner rim of my eye and it should go on the outer? But, I felt crazy by the end of the day with these clumps that looked like a bad wing job! Not a huge fan.
adrienne k.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my covergirl voxbox and to be honest I'm not a big fan of it. aside from the fact that influenster sent me espresso and I only ever use black liner, the product itself isn't the best. it's flimsy, it actually broke the first second of me opening the package.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Liberty, IN
This is a great eyeliner! While I personally prefer gel liners, this is a great and handy product to take along in your purse or makeup bag for those mornings when you're rushed. It goes on relatively smoothly and has a nice finish to it. It is easy to blend and stays on well!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this eyeliner before in color black ,it is very easy to use glides on smoothly and does not smudge and I love the fact that it's retractable so you won't have to sharpen it very convenient and the price is awesome for such a high-quality product highly recommend it!!!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eye liner for a little over a year now and I love the way it goes on my eye lids so easily. The white sponge on the end is great for smudging it or if you made your line uneven. It does tend to smudge a little easily so it may not be for those long days.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging