BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Athena G.
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl eyeliner is amazing i love it!! It glides on smoothly and makes a perfect point. Ive use to use this eyeliner back in Middle school and ive been using it until now and i would recommend using this eyeliner
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: Hunter Green
Covergirl perfect point plus eyeliner in Hunter green is so pretty. I was hesitant to try any color other than black when it comes to eyeliner but I am glad I tried it because I love it. It stays on most of the day and looks great. I recommend this product and color to everyone. I am going to buy another one tomorrow. I might just buy more than one..That's how great it is.
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This to me is horrible. It is not super pigmented, smudges easily, and if you want a product to put in your waterline this is deffiantly not it. It made my eyes water and had no staying power.
Tania J.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Espresso
I love this eyeliner and it is my go too daily. I can fill in my brows and I am able to clean up well with concealer. The espresso color works great on my brows and gives just the right amount of black/brown that I need. I wish it had a way to tell when you were about to run out because you don’t know until you are at the end. Other than that, it’s a great product!
Casey M.
Slc, UT
Works great. Is self sharpening so no need to look for that pesky old sharpener. The color is bold and vibrant, no need for a second application. Onmly downfall is that since waterproof it does smear rather than wipe away
Bree H.
Bucksport
Review for: Black Onyx
I’ve used this since i was a teenager. Works great, minimal running. Goes on easily and long lasting. The tip does break off and then you have to reshape it, otherwise no complaint
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliners is very smooth to apply. It does not stay in place all day and also has a tendency to make my eyes water if used in the waterline. I do like how black this eyeliner is. I tend to use it more on my upper lash line. I continue to repurchase this.
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Other
I’m 34 and only started wearing eyeliner a couple years ago. This one was easy to use (even for a rookie) and it went on smooth and seamlessly. The price is much lower than its competitors as well so that was a big selling point. I’ve tried all the colors. The grey was the only one I was not impressed with.
Heather K.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
I can't say enough good things. I've been using these for years now! Much better than a hard pencil and I have trouble with liquid eyeliners, so I can do a fairly good cateye with these now. I typically purchase the black onyx color. I love it and will continue to purchase for years to come!
Anna G.
Kodak, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeliner. I've tried a few colors but espresso is my favorite. Its dark without the harshness of a black liner. Goes on smooth and lasts all day
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging