BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Ashley M.
Amsterdam, NY
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I like this eyeliner. It’s not my favorite black eyeliner. But it is very pigmented. The only reason why it is not a favorite is because it doesn't just glide on. I have to build it up a bit to get to that intense black that i like.
Vanessa E.
Stays put! Great pigment! Also mascara that works and a great price I have been digging the Revlon ultra volume mascara! Wear both almost everyday! COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus EyelinerRevlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Cat K.
Review for: Espresso more...
I love the color and the fact that it has a sponge for blending. I wish that this eyeliner stayed put longer. No matter that I do I always get lines at the bottom of my brow bone from eyeliner. I have deep set eyes and have been told that is why this happens. Overall, one of my fav eyeliners!
Terrian B.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I've been wearing this eyeliner since I was a freshman in high school and it has never let me down. I have tried other eyeliners and I always come back to this one. I have brown eyes and dark skin. I use this eyeliner every day and it lasts all day long. It also works really wear if you want to smudge it for a smoky eye look. You don't need to spend a lot of money for a quality eyeliner look. I buy this usually at Target or Walmart.
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
I purchased this to use in my water line. It is terrible & made my eyes itch and burn. Maybe the formula is not the best for my eyes. Its cheap though. Gave it 2 stars because it doesn't bother me if I use it on my upper lash line(tightline.) Its not very pigmented at all. But as I said before it was pretty cheap. You get what you pay for.
Erin C.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This was aweful. At first I thought I was going to like it because it did glide on easily, but that’s about the only good thing it did. Most of it came off, and what didn’t come off went running under my lower lashes. It’s bad. Save your money. I do NOT recommend this at all.
Carmen P.
Waco
Review for: Espresso more...
I was gone during the christmas holidays to my husbands grandmas house and realized I forgot my eyeliner. BIg OOPS! well I went to the local wal-mart and bought this eyeliner. IT worked great in a pinch, no it does not compare to NYX or your higher priced eyeliners, but you get what you pay for.
Rachael P.
I have used Covergirl Pencil Eyeliner in the past and I don't feel like it holds up as well as my usual eyeliner. What I mean by this is that when I go to apply the eyeliner to my eyelids, it tends to break off from the applicator. I don't feel like it goes on as smooth as my regular eyeliner. I'd definitely be willing to try it again if I felt like the formula has changed.
Jessica V.
Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus Eye Liner is my absolute favorite! It is budget friendly and conveniently sold at your local drugstore. This eye liner lasts throughout the day and doesn't smudge! Save your money on "prestige brands" and give this a try. You won't be sorry!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
This is my go to eyeliner. I always buy this eyeliner. It's affordable and goes on smoothly. I also love that I can smudge it out if I want with the smudge sponge that it comes with. I buy mine in the shade black. I always buy this at walmart. I recently ran out and need to buy more.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging