BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recieved this in my recent voxbox. I used this eyeliner throughout all of middle school and most of high school. Once I got into makeup, I realized there are better eyeliners out there. I tested this out for quite a few days, and the pigmentation of the brown shade is pretty good. It applies smooth on the upper lash line, but I prefer liquid for that method. It is not good in the waterline. It doesn't apply smoothly in the waterline, and I have to go over it multiple times to get the coverage I want. It sticks around for like two hours in the waterline, so I honestly recommend passing on this product.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
I got this eyeliner from PinchMe. I didnt expect much from this eyeliner, just that it would be dark. I was amazed at how good this actually turned out. It is very dark, glides on smoothly for that sharp winged look and lasts long. Compared to the MaxFactor eyeliner I received to try out, it doesnt really fall that far behind. The only negative I found was a personal preference, so it is not the product's fault at all. I personally love liquid eyeliners (since I fell in love with MaxFactor's ❤) and using pencils is kind of weird for me now lol. Other than that, i dont see a negative to this.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl does such a great job with Mascara and other products that I was very happy to try the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner. The color sent to me was Expresso and it reminded me of a beautiful chocolate brown. It went great with my earth tone eye shadows. The first line or two took a little work because the tip was at an angle, but after that it went on very smooth. This also does an excellent job on the top of your eye lid. You really don't need to go over it an go too thick either. Overall, I would definitely buy this again. I want to try the black next and then expand into more colors.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Black Onyx
I am very picky about my eyeliners, my mascara and eyeliner are the things I never go without unless I have to so I am very picky but this eyeliner is one of my top favorites and I only have 2 I always have on hand. It goes on easily and stays on for a long time but is also easy to wash off when the time comes. Also the color is nice and intense. Another reason I love this eyeliner is I use it to tightline all the time and it goes on great and stays on which can be hard to find. I'm a big fan of Covergirl products specifically eye makeup products so I'm not surprised it's so great.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lovelovelove this eyeliner! If you're looking for a smooth, bold yet blendable liner at a drugstore price, look no further. I received the dark brown pencil in an Influenster box, and I can almost certainly say that I will now be purchasing this product again. The pigment is soft and easy to apply, but delivers a strong color just dark enough to stay in place, but not so resistance that it won't budge from blending or removing later. I live in a hot and humid environment, and even on my lower lash line, the product stays on for the greater half of the day.
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start off by saying that this product is extremely creamy coming out. I was so surprised because most pencils I have used are usually much more drying and hard to navigate. This eyeliner glides on very smooth and is actually has a very good dark pigmentation (Black Onyx 200). I have not had a chance to test the length of it staying on but I will say that it will be a great liner for me to smudge and smoke out when I am doing a smoky eye night. I did receive this item free from Influenster for testing.

Thank you, Influenster!
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
I bought this to replace an old mechanical pencil eyeliner I had, and was somewhat impressed with it. It definitely didn't live up to the expectations set by my previous eyeliner, but it worked, and that's all I can wish for, right? The color was not very dark, and it didn't apply very smoothly. It did work well in the waterline though, and stayed a while in there. Outside the waterline, I'm afraid to say it didn't work that well. If there are other options, I would recommend getting those over this covergirl eyeliner.
Kaizha M.
Kaizha M.
Lewisburg, TN
I purchased this eyeliner because I forgot my gel eyeliner at home. I hadn't used a stick eyeliner in years! I picked this particular one because it's by a brand that I love and trust.

When I first used this eyeliner I was so surprised at how smooth and perfectly it went on! The last stick eyeliner I used was not good at all. It smudged and it didn't go on smoothly. This particular eyeliner didn't smudge all day and it was very easy to remove. I have purchased this eyeliner twice since my initial purchase. I love it!
ashley k.
ashley k.
Grandville, MI
I just bought this for the first time (in dark brown) and have been using it daily. It is definitely my favorite eyeliner I've used in the 10 years I've been wearing eyeliner. The brown is dark enough that I don't look sickly with blonde hair but not so dark that it's obvious I'm wearing liner. It goes on really smooth, I've used almay, pencil eyeliner, and physicians formula in the past but I would definitely buy this one over those other brands again. (light skin, selected dark by accident and can't change)
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Review for: Black Ink
I struggled finding an eyeliner that lasted all day and didn't smear or fade throughout the day but also went on the way I hoped. I saw this product at my local Kmart and decided to give it a shot and now will use NOTHING but Ink it! Perfect Point Plus eyeliner in black! It is very inexpensive, around $4, and goes on so smoothly and actually stays on and stays put all day there is no need for me to have to reapply half way through the day anymore. I definitely recommend this to all you other beautiful ladies!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging