BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
Review for: Hunter Green
Love the smooth quality. The liner could be a little more firm,to prevent breaking durog application, but it's a great product!
Leslie Z.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Hunter Green
Great eyeliner! Easy applicator allows it to go on even and smooth. I love the look it provides for the cost!
Katherine M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Hunter Green
I love the formula. I love this green and the black best. it has such pigmentation and guides on my water line. it applies smoothly on my eyelids as well but does not stay on for more then 4-8 hours depending on the day I am having.
Ellen B.
Huntington, WV
You cant go wrong with this its one you put on and go and you look great i like the black it shows better
Laura S.
Review for: Hunter Green
I have this in black. It goes on easily and smoothly, and it stays put all day. It is easy to apply accurately, and I really like that I can apply a relatively thin line for daytime. The reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is because it crumbles a little bit when I put it on and I have to brush the eyeliner crumbs off of my face.
Chantal H.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go to liner, goes on smooth. Color doesn't wear off easily. I have brown eyes and I love the black onyx color. Packaging is simple, doesn't have a whole going on. This eyeliner is affordable and you can find it pretty much at any retail or drug store. Recommend to anyone on a budget or not on a budget.
Tara H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Worn this for years. It stays on and lasts all day. It is inexpensive and easy to take off with eye makeup remover.
Denisse C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Grey Khaki
Hate it! It smudges easily and hard to apply. Not a fan of thr eyeliner. I have used cheap 99 cent eyeliner that work better.
Kayla N.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a good product. I have tried many others, but they do not last nearly as long, and others smudge. It has a nice applicator, which makes applying it amazing and easy to do. The color is dark and lasts longer than others. I would defiantly recommend this product.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
This has been my go to eyeliner since I can remember. My mom always used this growing up and thats what started me on it when I was younger. It lasts all day and you can find it anywhere! Its very inexpensive and comparable to the highend brands I have used
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging