BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Erin B.
Erin B.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: Grey Khaki
Great product. Pencil is easy to sharpen and doesnt poke your eye. Goes on nice and smooth.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Tickfaw, LA
I love using a pencil because I feel in better control of my lines. I love the way it looks
Molli B.
Molli B.
Demorest, GA
My all time favorite eye liner. I can never go wrong with this. It last all day no smudges.
LaTesha S.
LaTesha S.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love it so much! Gabe me exactly what I need. Doesn't smudge or run. Last a good while too.
Libby H.
Libby H.
Titusville, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Whenever I'm felling a wing eye a always use this cause it perfect to do a wing eyeliner on
Yanet S.
Yanet S.
Orlando
Review for: Black Onyx
I just love thiss, is perfect. I love black eyeliner. I used all the time and it feel good.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Greensburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner. It's amazing and affordable!!! Which makes it all the better.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used this eyeliner for years and it works great. Draws a nice line and does not run.
wendy w.
wendy w.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
I really like this product . I like the color an the way it is so easy to go on an stays on
Amber M.
Amber M.
Toledo, OR
I have 4 of these. They work great! Last for a few hours though, so keep one in your purse.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging