BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Allyson D.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is the perfect eyeliner! Goes on with ease, no meed to sharpen to get a point! It has great color and lasts all day without smudging or wearing off!
Elaina E.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
The eyeliner made my eyes itch for some reason... which is not what you want to do if you are going to wear eyeliner. Plus it would fade pretty quickly.
Erica H.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: Ink It!
I absolutely love this mascara!! It doesn't smear even after hours of wearing if it. It goes on smooth and comes off easily with a make up remover wipe!
Latessa L.
Maysville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner has been my favorite for several years. Easy to apply and easy to remove. Stays on all day. COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
Nora K.
Review for: Ink It!
I was never into colored eyeliner, but this changed everything. I love the colors and this lets me to experiment with color, while still looking natural.
Alexis B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Grey Khaki
Pencil eye liners are not my favorite. They feel rough, the liner breaks often, having to resharpen is a pain. I don't use it often because it's a pain.
April F.
Seagoville, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
My fav! It's the only eyeliner I've found so far that doesn't smudge and lasts all day. This has been my go to for my top eyeliner for about a year now.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is the only eyeliner I have ever liked to use in black or this Grey khaki. It is easy application and long wear. Runs some when crying but not bad!
Kim J.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: Ink It!
Love this product! Wear it almost daily. Perfect for work. Don't smudge and lasts all day. Easy to apply especially for someone who isn't a professional.
Langdon T.
Bowling Green, OH
This is my absolute favorite crayon eyeliner. I reach for it over my high end liners all the time. I always get the perfect line when using this pencil.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging