BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Denisse C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Grey Khaki
Hate it! It smudges easily and hard to apply. Not a fan of thr eyeliner. I have used cheap 99 cent eyeliner that work better.
Kayla N.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a good product. I have tried many others, but they do not last nearly as long, and others smudge. It has a nice applicator, which makes applying it amazing and easy to do. The color is dark and lasts longer than others. I would defiantly recommend this product.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
This has been my go to eyeliner since I can remember. My mom always used this growing up and thats what started me on it when I was younger. It lasts all day and you can find it anywhere! Its very inexpensive and comparable to the highend brands I have used
Suzi L.
Springville, UT
Love the ease of this eyeliner. Not perfect by any means. Still smudges after a day's wear. But it's easy to apply, and the colors are great.
Tracey R.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Draws on smoothly. Bright vibrant colors. Doesn't smudge or run. Dries fast. Shape of applicator tricky.
Jenna D.
Warren, MI
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner is great if you want to get that beautiful wing eyeliner for a night out. Great and amazing product.
Martina W.
Review for: Grey Khaki
If i am not using a Sephora brand eyeliner this here is my day one eyeliner I will continue to use for as long as I imagine. I use the onyx black color and i get mine from Walmart which is reasonably priced. I love this eyeliner.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Works so good fr an eye liner I am I'm love with it ! Use it evry single day for a night out and soemthing dramatic
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Covergirl is the product I turn to when it comes to liners! Love this color! Goes perfect with smokey eyes! Long lasting! You will live this liner especially if you love smokey eyes!
Donna S.
Bay City, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner. Smooth and easy to use. Great color match . Highly recommend trying this product
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging