BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Emily N.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This is not a good eyeliner. It is pigmented but doesn't last. It smudged all over my eyes and gave me raccoon face. It also has very little product in the tube which I wasn't happy with.
Carolyn S.
Irving, TX
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I love the color of this eyeliner, but I feel like it looks better on people with brown eyes.
Brandy H.
Sparta, TN
Review for: Hunter Green
I love this eyeliner. Goes on great. And looks perfect. I use it several times a week. Not everyday. See no need to if I'm just staying at home all day long. And the price isn't too high either. Don't have to worry about spending alot. I would totally recommend this.
Kimberly S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
Super smooth! Great for a quick and flawless eyeliner job! I have 3 kids so super quick easy make up is a necessity! Love this eyeliner!
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Muy buen producto y duradero me encanta su color le saca mucho a un maquillaje en tonos tierra.
Dulce F.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I love this eyeliner! It's so black and so pigmented with one application! I want to go buy a brown one now for spring! Since I love wearing brown eyeliner in the spring for a softer look! Defiantly recommend this product!
Nesh H.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I am absolutely in love with the perfect point plus eye pencil! Ladies, if you wanna take your artistry to the next level this is definitely what you need! It goes on so smooth & is long lasting. Add it to your collection if you haven't already. You won't be sorry!
Heathere E.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This eyeliner is decent. the only problem I have found is it smears and smudges a lot. as far as the pencil itself, it is very pointed and precise
Laura O.
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner it has a great color and goes on easily. It's a little more than I would like to pay, but it is worth the investment. I use this all the time and the packaging is aesthetically appealing. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Rachel P.
This eyeliner is good in the sense that it's creamy and glides on nicely. However, I do not like the "Point" provided because it's not a great point (Not sharp) and it makes it tough to work with. I've tried it out from the time influenster sent it to me and I am pleased with the look, if I keep fixing it. I would recommend it at the price point and for the texture if you are able to work with something that doesn't have a sharp point.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging