BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Maria C.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my most favorite eyeliner. I can't bring myself to use another kind! It goes on easy and stays put
Morgan M.
Bay City, MI
I love this eyeliner! It doesn't smudge and looks great all day! It's an awesome product for the low price!
tamerian h.
Lexington, AL
Love this stuff! Easy to apply and lasts all day! Perfect for winged liner! I would be willing to suggest this to a friend
Bernardine  .
Kaplan, LA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I don't use this all the time but when I do it goes on very good and easy like to use this
Christina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this product. goes on smooth and lasts all day. great color. best eyeliner by far.
Valene N.
Panguitch, UT
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This was so easy to use and on point! It glides on so smoothly and very dark. It doesn't clump and super easy!
Debra L.
Sandston, VA
It is perfect . It also looks fresh all day when it comes time to remove very easy. There are other eyeliners that have caused me to want to rub at my eyes this does not.
Olivia B.
Review for: Ink It!
Absolutely my favorite "go to" eyeliner. Easy application with little (unintentional) smudging. Worth every penny.
Katelyn H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Violet
When I found cover girl had new eyeliner I was excited! this id's such a pretty color. I life it
Jennifer E.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Violet
I love purple and this eye liner looks great on. It smoothly glides on and lasts a good amount of time.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging