BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
m r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner was average at best- it smudged a little throughout the day(I'm very active). applies nicely and stays on, but when you sweat it runs a lot.
Stephany G.
Newark
Review for: Ink It!
This eye liner is the best! It's so easy to use and goes on smoothly. And it's at the right price. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Afeni T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this product. I have oily skin which mean I can not wear certain eye liners. This doesn't smudge and it's very nice when you want the perfect wing.
Regina J.
Nashville, TN
This is the only eye liner I use. It goes on perfect and stays on all day. I have recommended it a lot of people. I will use it until they stop making it.
Kristin t.
Brazoria, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Didn't last very long. Definitely not my favorite eyeliner. It also wasn't bery pigmented. It took a lot of building it up before you could really see it.
Carly J.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is always my go to drugstore eyeliner. Goes on smooth and says relatively well. the sponge on the end can also be useful in creating a smoky eye
Kristine A.
Springboro, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
Gives a nice smooth line and finish. Easy to remove if you make a mistake. Makes your eyes pop with your eyeshadow! Doesn't smudge or smear when applying.
Phoebe D.
Crystal Lake, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
It's rare that I enjoy eyeliner so much, but let me tell you, this is some of the best I've used. The color, the way it rolls on. It's just overall amazing
Abbey D.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never use eye liner, but when I do, Covergirl is my go to. The self sharpening pencil makes it effortless to put makeup on. which is exactly what i need
Stephanie S.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this line of eyeliner and this color is great for days when I want a minimum makeup look. It goes great with any color eyeshadow and goes on smooth.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging