BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't really work on the water line but works really good on your eye lid. Last for a while but also kind of fades.
Sara O.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Ink It!
I wish it qas a more intense black, I had to repeat application too many times. After using this product for about a week I've stopped using it.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is a great product to it goes on so easy I love that and you don't have to sharpen the eyeliner either the product stays on pretty much all day
Bridget C.
Cottonport, LA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love it. Last all day without coming off. Love the color. Easy to apply. Definitely will use again.
Mariah K.
Review for: Ink It!
I love the idea of precision liner in one product, but this just didn't live up to expectations. The color payoff (I got Black Ink 230) was really poor; I had to reapply multiple coats to get a vivid black line. As nice as it would be to have a single product to get the job done, I think I'll stick with a standard liquid or gel liner plus an angled brush. Sorry Covergirl.
Amanda L.
La Motte, IA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Looks good with everything. I typically will use a dark eyeshadow as liner, because I like a natural look, but this worked just as well and smudged it in a bit.
Maggie W.
Atlanta
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have this in black. It is a super smooth eyeliner and it lasts all day. I LOVE IT:):):)
Amber V.
Jonesville, TX
Review for: Ink It!
This is one of the best eye liners ever! Has a good point for great precession.
Heather D.
Clayton, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smoothly and effortlessly. Minimal smearing. Last throughout my work day or party night and easy to remove.
Hannah L.
Penfield, NY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great eyeliner. It lasted most of the day but began to fade during the end of the day. But it stayed almost completely matte during the day!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging