BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Dyvon O.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price i think it is a little expensive there are 1$ eyeliners that work just as good as this one. i love cover girl but this is not my fav product.
Eliana O.
Medley, FL
It has a really nice finish and a great color no matter the skin tone because I have used it in my face and my sisters! And we are both different skin types
Mariah  T.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Ink It!
Great liner really easy to use. That is what I look for with some liners that are esay for me to use since I'm a mommy I need some makeup that is fast to use.
Meagan M.
It is so hard for me to find an eyeliner that doesn't scratch my eye or don't last very long. I tried cover girl perfect point and have loved it ever since.
suzi b.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love love love this eyeliner! Super affordable and lasts all day. Easy to make a very thin line in the upper lid. Only down side is that it's not waterproof!
Christina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how this eye liner looks and how easy it is to use. The only thing I don't like is that it smears easily. I have to check the mirror too often.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
Love my cover girl black eyeliner. Goes on smooth. I never have to worry about it clumping up on me. Goes great with every color eye shadow I decide to wear.
Sandra G.
Lenoir City, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the ease with which it applies and lasts all day. It's reasonably priced and is a great product, I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to others!
Nicole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite eyeliner. I use the black or gray and I love it because it sharpens by twisting so it always has a good point for my water line.
April R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this in the mail & so far i really like it . i love that its water resistant because sonetines my eyes water a lot . i got the shade 210 espresso.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging