BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
Love love love the perfect Pointe plus CoverGirl eyeliner it's not like usual eyeliner that if you press too hard it breaks off it's soft it's self sharpening and Glides on smoothly they have a great smudge-proof tip to blend ,color is water resistant.
Melissa C.
Guthrie
I always like a good black eyeliner and I prefer pencil eyeliners for my bottom eyelids and then I smoke them out I love the blue in these it's so beautiful and then the blue on top with lashes on top of that looks absolutely beautiful I don't do very many wings I looks because I have hooded eyes and it just doesn't look right so these are pretty perfect for my.
Brooke B.
Clovis, CA
i love the variety of color! they're usually pretty durable and long wearing, they're pretty nicely pigmented and you get to play around with a lot of different makeup ideas and not break the bank and that's real nice too !!
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Lo recibí gratis, es muy fácil de aplicar y se desliza fácil, su textura se siente cremosa y ligera, en el otro extremo tiene una esponja que se puede usar para difuminar un ojo ahumado y en cierto modo borrar algún erorsito pequeño de trazo. El producto se va saliendo poco a poco, pero si te pasas no puedes volver a entrarlo. Es algo pequeño para mi gusto, pero es recomendable. No es a prueba de agua como lo indica el empaque, se retira con mucha facilidad.
Dyan M.
Belton, MO
Out of all the eyeliners out there, even expensive name brand eyeliners. this is by far my favorite. I try something new and always come back to this cover girl eyeliner. I like the way it goes on and how long it stays on for the day. AS much as I try to find something better, I haven't!
Juliet L.
I have this in espresso and it's perfect for tight-lining. It never smudges on me and I love the rich brown pigment. This liner is also great for smoking out or to create a very natural winged look. I love this liner and would definitely recommend to a friend.

I received this product free as a press sample. All opinions expressed are my own.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This was the first cover girl liner that I tried and I used it for years and it always worked fantastic! And of course you can’t beat the price you pay for the quality cover girl provides. I would absolutely recommend this brand and product.
Monica H.
I think this eyeliner gets the job done ! It creates a dark line but throughout the day I had to keep reapplying because the line would get lighter. Other than that I would recommend it ! Super easy to draw your line and create a perfect wing !
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love this eye liner. I have tried a couple other brand before but this is by far my favorite. I always get the onyx color and it works awesome. I love that it always has a nice point and you just twist to move it up. I only get this brand now. I totally recommend it to others. I think that you will be happy with the results and how well it works.
Alessandra P.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This eyeliner does the trick. It lasts all day and doesn't seem to smudge. The packaging is very easy to use and the eyeliner does not break easily. I have brown eyes and I love this color I feel as though it makes them pop. I would recommend this product to others with brown eyes who are looking for a color other than black.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging