BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
This product was great to get the dark color and thickness that I need. I use it daily and won't buy anything else. It goes on smoothly and easily making it an easy part of my makeup routine. It provides just the right amount of color and does not easily smudge like other brands.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Tamaqua, PA
Review for: Violet
I enjoyed this eyeliner. The color was gorgeous and it lasted most of the day without smudging and wearing off. The price was good, not too expensive compared to most brands. I loved that this color was offered instead of just the typical blacks and browns. Would likely buy again
Bradlee C.
Bradlee C.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Violet
I grew up to my mom using this and I love it. It's works for my hole face. I use it everyday and haven't found a product like it. Other ones wear off or smear. I use it in my water line and tight lines and I love it. I get it Every time I need eyeliner. I don't like anything else.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I usually stick to just black eyeliner but I decided to give gray a try. I don't use it to often but it does add a little pop to your eyes. price is a little steep as with all Covergirl products. It was very easy to apply and went on pretty smooth. i would recommend this product.
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I really like using this eyeliner. When I first began using makeup, I always hurt myself using a pencil and couldn't figure out how to use a brush and powder. I like this liner because the line isn't too thick like some other liners I've tried. Looks more natural and easy to use.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
La Vergne, TN
Review for: Black Ink
I buy this product all the time. I'm a little tanner then some so i always buy black eyeliner and for the price of this product i keep coming back. I have really dark brown eyes and this compliments them better then other products I have used. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Kentwood, LA
Review for: Grey Khaki
It goes on so smooth. I have always hated a chunky or hard to apply eye liner. I want it to go on smooth and quick. My eyes are brown and the gray brought out little flecks of color in them. I would recommend this product to anyone who wanted to try something a little different.
Debbie G.
Debbie G.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using CoverGirl for years. There eye pencil is just what I need. I put it on, and it lasts all day, which is great because I'm always on the go. Even better, when I am out, I can run to the local store and pick up a new one, no hassel. I will continue to buy CoverGirl!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
I like covergirl make up products, but I am slightly dissatisfied with the eyeliner. The eyeliner makes a clean line, but it seems to wear off and smudge easily. I like to buy covergirl at target and there are often coupons. I think I will probably try another product next time.
Sarah Abney G.
Sarah Abney G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
To get this thing started this eyeliner survives the shower. Is there value behind this? Yes! And it won't break the bank. I have the brown shade with my blue eyes. It just slides on the lid and water line. I would recommend it to my mother, my grandmother, and the roommate too!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging