BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Michelle  G.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner works wonders! Glides on so well; my only problem was that it smudged after a few hours--but that was probably my fault! I touch my eyes a lot.
Stacy R.
Maryland Hts, MO
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Absolutely one of my favorite mascaras to have around. It is a beautiful color.
Michele R.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Perfect point eye pencils are always in my bag.

This burgundy pencil was a complete accidental purchase... I'M SO HAPPY that I grabbed instead of my usual black pencils

Burgundy is a beautiful color and really adds to your eyes.

Hope I find this again!
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Cover girl perfect point plus eye pencil is great easy to use and makes your eyes really stand out to everyone
kailey w.
Benton, LA
I LOVE COVER GIRL
I have used cover girl for years and this was just beautiful good for small wings
Valery V.
PACHUTA, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this self sharpening brand eyeliner for 6yrs. It last allday I love love love it
Tessa D.
Burton, MI
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this product. It gives a clean line, stays on great, long lasting. One of my favorite eyeliners.
Cindy B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eye pencil! It goes on very smooth and is easy to apply. What I really like about the Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil is that is last all day without any touch ups. I purchased it at Walmart and it's very affordable. Covergirl Perfect Point Eye Pencil is a must in my makeup bag
Nicole G.
Review for: Hunter Green
I only use covergirl for eyeliner always been satisfied with it never had a need to try anything else
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Review for: Hunter Green
This shows up really well with ladies with green eyes and Brown eyes its remarkable how well different liners match with different eyes.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging