BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Chelsea W.
Roanoke, Va
Review for: Ink It!
Works really well. It's a nice product and isn't too heavy around my eyes. It's a high quality eyeliner for a good price.
Daenyael W.
Franklin, KY
Review for: Ink It!
Great eyeliner! Glides on smooth and never smudges. Will not use another now that I've found this one.
Mindy s.
Poland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
So far this is my go to liner for the bold line and deep liquid look but in pen form. It does however run in the corners of my eyes a little.
Obviously A.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Ink It!
Glides right on and stays not strays lol works great I have a lot of theeese and I love cover girl just a great brand for so cheap in general
Amy L.
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner. It goes on easy and it's easy to remove as well when ready
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Doesn't go on well sometimes. Kinda just smears on without actually going on and staying on
Sarah P.
Review for: Ink It!
This liner had everything I was looking for- went on smooth, didn't smudge, and had long lasting staying power. The pigmentation is great, and was a breeze to swipe on! The one con I found was that after a few uses (literally less than a week!) it wouldn't roll up, I had to toss it. For the price, I expected the "pencil" to be made much better- won't be buying again unfortunately.
Chastity W.
Auburn, CA
Review for: Ink It!
Don't know if this is actually the one I got. But I got a bright blue ink it eyeliner and it's one of my favorites. I love blue eyeliner.
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I love this because it helps me get that perfect thin point at the end of my eye that I like, instead of a thick line! I like boldness to my eyeliner but at the same time I like to be able to work w/ it & create the design I love! Goes on fine & stays for your all day look!!
nikita b.
I love not sharpening and just being able to twist whenever i need more. it glides on and sticks well. it does come out a little thicker of a line then a normal pencil would.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging