BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Kaylen M.
Kaylen M.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used this product for years. It works amazing. Great for smudging and the smokey eye effect
amanda g.
amanda g.
Portland, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
My go to eyeliner ! Goes on smooth no bad on price I have been using cover girl eyeliner for years
Aleta H.
Aleta H.
Lake Stevens, WA
Love this smudge proof eyeliner! Self sharpening is perfect for on the go touch ups, always sharp!
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
warren, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
I like how smoothly this liner goes on and stays on. I like the black as it makes my eyes pop more
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Milford, IL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Lasts a long time, self-sharpening (which is always a plus), great black color. And a great price!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Newport, NC
Review for: Violet
I love it! It's so pretty and smooth and more affordable than other eyeliners. Id so recommend it.
Tristin J.
Tristin J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
This product allows for precise application of eyeliner that glides on smoothly and lasts all day.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Oak Grove, MO
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! It goes on smoothly, doesn't smudge and it lasts through out the day for me!
kim t.
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
Love it! Makes the perfect lines! Would not know what to do with out! Goes on smooth and flawless!
Alaine N.
Alaine N.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this product. I like the way it left my skin. I really recommend this product to everybody.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging