BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ashley K.
Springdale, AR
I use this eyeliner in my everyday look. I love it! It's very dark ( I use black). It lasts for quite a while during the day. It goes on very smooth and nice.
Mary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeliner. It takes a bit to get it going as in it doesn't glide on smoothly. However, once you get it started, it creates a clean line of eyeliner.
Madison W.
Waterloo, IA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I bought this product by accident thinking it was black, but it works well anyways. I probably wouldn't buy this again just because I prefer my liner black. It
Carley W.
Morganton, NC
Review for: Violet
Great product. Great dupe to many MAC eyeliners. It goes on dark so you don't have to keep going over your line. It is also long lasting and worth every penny.
Nadia M.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: Grey Khaki
I got this one I black. It's really easy to use. Nice color. But you have to watch it the whole day, cause at some point you might look like a panda bear;))
Kelly R.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is a great eyeliner. I've been using this eyeliner for a long time now and it never fails me. My first makeup was cover girl and that was 20 years ago.
Ashley V.
Santa Barbara, CA
This eyeliner is awesome. it glides on easily and stays on - which is important. I got black and it almost looks like a liquid liner because it's so smooth.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Black Onyx
Strangely enough, I loved the color Chestnut. For some reason, the onyx seemed to smear and run terribly. I looked like a drunk panda by the end of the day!
Michelle  G.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner works wonders! Glides on so well; my only problem was that it smudged after a few hours--but that was probably my fault! I touch my eyes a lot.
Julie-Anne J.
Bangor, ME
Review for: Ink It!
For someone who is terrible with precise eyeliner application, this is great. I was afraid at first to try it, but it works great and is fairly long lasting.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging