BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eye pencil. It stays on all day and doesn't wear off like others. It also doesn't rub off on my eyelid throughout the day like some other brands do. Good purchase!
Kimberly D.
Semmes, AL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I don't use anything other than this, it last all day without running. I even wear it whIle working out and sweating without it running. I never leave home without wearing this.
Cristina B.
Bronx, NY
I've used this to highlight my inner corner of my eyes sometime it fades but overall its really good i would love to try it again
Hannah C.
Garden City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this! Thin enough application that you can get a nice wing and in the corners but thick enough to still be bold and dramatic(:
Christy G.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love the smooth application but it is not waterproof. It ran down my face heavily throughout the day.
Jennie N.
Bombay
Review for: Ink It!
I was a little hesitant about trying this eyeliner, after the first time using I was in love with it!
Kimberly W.
Bristol, PA
Great, went on nicely made my eyes pop This is the best kept secret in the eyeliner industry. NO need to buy expensive liner, this is perfect! A must have!
Allie K.
Review for: Ink It!
It was really easy for me to use this. It came out smoothly and evenly so both of m eyes matched.
shannon c.
Coventry, RI
It was awesome glided on perfect,stayed on for long periods dint have to keep reaplying it.
i would defintley recomened it ive already told all my ladie friends and family mebers abot irt
Davinia M.
Galena Park, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love the control it gives. Awesome! Perfect for making a cat eye. Has helped me! Have bought in Black. Plan to buy other colors as well.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging