BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jennifer C.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Works really great! Goes on very smooth and stays all day. Never had a problem at all.
Francesca F.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Good product. Wish it would last longer on my eyes though. I only use it on my lower lid so it starts wearing out throughout the day.
Kelley H.
Frankfort
Review for: Ink It!
Its all the same to me makeup is makeup you use it then have to hear about the same just blahhh.
Angela B.
Erath, LA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is a really good product it's a fine line and goes on smooth instead of smearing j love this product
Wilma S.
Shelbyville, TN
Review for: Grey Khaki
Not having a lot of experience with makeup I am limited on the items I've used. This product went on easily and lasted throughout the day without smearing or fading away.
Lori B.
This liner has a gorgeous color, and gets a very precise line. it's definitely a must have.
Sara L.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
I've used this for years without a problem. It glides on easily and stays put until I remove it. It doesn't run during the day, even during my workouts.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this products. It's the only eyeliner I use. I haven't mastered what the white piece does but I love it anyhow. I hope that others choice this over pencils any day
Laura W.
West Helena, AR
Review for: Grey Khaki
I used the black colored one but only saw gray listed here. It goes on well and lasts pretty good
Francheska R.
Hartford, CT
The product was okay i don't usually wear that kind of eyeliner i like the pencil the best though. I didn't like it because it broke a lot and it came off very easily
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging