BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Lisa P.
Opa Locka, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I loved this eyeliner it was amazing. It was very easy to use very smooth going on. Was great for the water line stayed on for hours. It also was good to put on your lid no tugging great for wings.
Crystal P.
Germantown, KY
Great eyeliner. Would buy his item again. It goes on very smooth and stays on. Its not greasy feeling
Aberiel W.
Lancaster, KY
Love that you don't need a sharpener. Goes on smooth and stays put. It is one of my favorites.
Kristen W.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Lasts all day for me. goes on smooth and I love it ! All day wear everyday .
Angelica G.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner i always go back and buy more its very good to help you shape your line .
Chelsea E.
Bluefield, WV
Review for: Black Onyx
Love love this goes on smooth and lasts all day It even lasts the few nights iv been out with the girls
Mary  .
Porterville, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the fact it's long lasting. It's smudge proof and it goes on smooth. I don't have any issues when I use it
Heidi W.
Buffalo, NY
I used this but in the black. goes on good but wears down quickly, didn't last as long as I expected
Tobi C.
Philipsburg, PA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner! It works for perfect for my waterline and upper lashline. My eyes do not water a lot though, so if you do have watery eyes it may not work as well for you.
Arianna F.
Review for: Violet
This product looks amazing with green eyes. It really makes your eyes pop! The only bad thing is the color fades over the day; however, the color still looks fabulous! I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging