BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jeraldin S.
Jeraldin S.
Review for: Black Onyx
Deliniador perfecto resalta mi mirada el area d mis ojos el color es perfecto me hace lucir hermosa
Megan D.
Megan D.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner. Glides on smooth! Great color! Melts kind of easy though. Still worth the money
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
University Place, WA
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This eye pencil is super easy to use, and gives your eyes a pop of color. It also stays on all day.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love that it is self sharpening! I have a hard time to get it to stay put for the whole day though.
Trezur W.
Trezur W.
I love this eyeliner because it gives a precise line to the eyes that I love with all my eye looks.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I love the self sharpening eye pencil, it is always ready when i use it and it doesn't smudge on me.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I did not car for this eyeliner. It went on smooth but it was not an all day wear I had to re apply
vicki t.
vicki t.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the color on my eyes. It makes my eyes pop. I love the way everyone says my eyes are pretty.
Myesha M.
Myesha M.
LILLINGTON, NC
Great for a defined lining on your eyes. I had not problems with smearing... Good to wear everyday.
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
smooth, easy application,grey is not has harsh as black, very affordable, doesn't smear,repeat user
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging