BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Madison W.
Waterloo, IA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I bought this product by accident thinking it was black, but it works well anyways. I probably wouldn't buy this again just because I prefer my liner black. It
Leila M.
High Point, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It is not that visible on my fair skin, may try another shade next time. I was looking for brown which is my favorite and navy blue for my brown green eyes.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, this stays on really well, but it pulls at the skin when applying it to the top lashes. I'm used to liquid, so it may be normal for pencil type eyeliner.
Michelle  G.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner works wonders! Glides on so well; my only problem was that it smudged after a few hours--but that was probably my fault! I touch my eyes a lot.
Tiffaney M.
Pinson, TN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my go to eyeliner! It goes on so smooth. I'm always losing my sharpener and with the twist up feature I never have to worry about a sharpener again.
Ashley P.
WICHITA FALLS, TX
Love that I don't have the continually sharpen it. Just 2 turns and I can apply. Definitely what I need. I have very little time to get ready in the morning.
Julianne S.
Review for: Black Onyx
It's been semi hard for me to find a great simple black eyeliner but this one works pretty well for me so far! Goes on easily, doesn't smudge, lasts a while
Eliana O.
Medley, FL
It has a really nice finish and a great color no matter the skin tone because I have used it in my face and my sisters! And we are both different skin types
Kelly R.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is a great eyeliner. I've been using this eyeliner for a long time now and it never fails me. My first makeup was cover girl and that was 20 years ago.
Jennifer G.
Chandler, AZ
I bought this on a whim. I needed a cheap eyeliner to hold me over until I could get my normal eyeliner. this product was unusable. Hard and would not glide.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging