BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Renee’ O.
Renee’ O.
Always looking for the preface eyeliner. This is my 2nd choice. My fav brand is no longer available.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
Good eyeliner does the job stays on but not for long . Easy to use and very black . Not waterproof .
Mariella V.
Mariella V.
Hammond, IN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Of it was waterproff i would of gave it 5 stars. I like that it is actually black. Not almost black.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Goes on smooth, glides without force. Stays on well, and is very inexpensive. Pretty shade of grey!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Black Onyx
I just use occasionally. When i do it works great. Great price as well. Would recommend to anyone.
Kira G.
Kira G.
Mcdonough, GA
Love how smooth it goes on. It last all day and makes me feel beautiful. Love the rich black color.
Jeraldin S.
Jeraldin S.
Review for: Black Onyx
Deliniador perfecto resalta mi mirada el area d mis ojos el color es perfecto me hace lucir hermosa
Carrie I.
Carrie I.
Homestead, FL
This has been my go to for years!!! Go on smoothly and exactly where I want it! No smudging either!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
University Place, WA
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This eye pencil is super easy to use, and gives your eyes a pop of color. It also stays on all day.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I love the self sharpening eye pencil, it is always ready when i use it and it doesn't smudge on me.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging