BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
I like this eyeliner. I guess I keep using it because I like it, and it's all I've used in many years. I've branched off into different brands for all of my makeup, but this is just one I keep going back to. I actually just bought a new one last night.
Madison L.
I received a sample of this eyeliner in the shade black in my Pinch Me VIP sample box for February. This is my new favorite eyeliner! I really love how dark the color is. It is very pigmented! This eyeliner has a self sharpening tip so you get can get a perfect line everytime!
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This liner isn't bad set all the color is rich a d goes on easy. I have dark brown eyes I stay with black liner I have never ventured off to other colors but my issue with this particular liner is that it smudged too much for me. I work in a restaurant and I m constantly moving and I feel like it is melting down my face
Kenzie S.
Chamblee, GA
When it comes to eyeliner, this one can't be beat. I've tried so many, both liquid and pencil, expensive and cheap, and I always come back to this one! It is so easy to use, you don't have to sharpen it or worry about it drying out, and it doesn't run! Honestly this is my favorite drug store makeup product! 5 stars!
Mary R.
Maysville, WV
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I Personally Love it this is the only one i am able to use and not make a mess with all the other eyeliners i have used i have never been able to get quite right . This one seems to work well for me Unlike liquid eyeliner  i would recommend this to my friends and family but that is just my opinion.
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
I recieved this cover girl perfect point plus eyeliner in black from Influenster to test complimentary. I love the first few hours but after I noticed it started to smudge a little bit . I still would recommend it's affordable.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
I use this eyeliner daily and really like it. It does have a tendency to smudge and it doesn't stay on as well as some liquid eyeliners I've used but it's extremely easy to apply and to fix mistakes during application. For the price, I think it's a great buy which is why it's my daily liner. I have a more expensive liquid pencil that I use for special occasions or when I need something longer lasting. I definitely recommend though for daily wear!
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This eyeliners is very smooth to apply. It does not stay in place all day and also has a tendency to make my eyes water if used in the waterline. I do like how black this eyeliner is. I tend to use it more on my upper lash line. I continue to repurchase this.
Arasely P.
Moultrie , GA
When I got this I got super excited to try it. Usually I don't use these kind of eyeliner bc usually it smears during the day. Which this product did. Don't recommend it for anybody. I will stick with my liquid eyeliners.
Nicola C.
Byrdstown, TN
Review for: Charcoal more...
Love the ease of applying this eyeliner. I go for the charcoal color to create a less harsh effect. This is my go to eyeliner! When you apply it smooths itself out therefore you avoid that really harsh thin line and get to skip a step! Saves me time and money! COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
Is this liner true to its color. Is the black a jet black or more of a grey undertone?
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
How long is the wearing time on this ? Does it smudge
Emma I.
Toronto, ON
Is this smooth and soft or hard?
Ruth R.
Does this eyeliner stay in the water line?
Rebecca T.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply or will it take some practice?