BY COVERGIRL #69 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Brynlee H.
Crossville, AL
This eyeliner is all I've used since I started to wear makeup. I have since stopped using it so much as I used liquid eyeliner for my top lid. Now I use it to tight line my waterline. In the past I tried many different eyeliners but I always came back to this one. It has always done a great job for me and I would always recommend to a friend.
Heather B.
Belleville, IL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I absolutely cannot get enough of this color! It is a perfect tint where it is not too dark but dark enough to show. Black/Onyx is sometimes just too bold for my everyday style with my fair skin and light hair; however, the gray khaki is ideal for each and every day! I love how it smoothly rolls on to my skin and stays for hours.
Tiffany A.
homestead, FL
This eyeliner is one of my greatest. It it so smooth and doesn't smudge. Everyone needs to get one because it is a life saver. I have a bunch of these in my purse and all around my house just in case I need to meet with someone unexpectedly. All you need is eyeliner and that's it.
Amanda S.
I love this product for the way it glides on smoothly. I am able to apply quickly and simply. I do not like to have to sharpen my pencils, so this works well for me. I feel like the black is still able to be subtle with my dark hair, but I am sure that you could go for a more dramatic look with a bolder line. I like to apply it under my eyeshadow, which helps it blend and stay put even better.
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
It goes on smoothly. But I didn't care much for on the waterline it came off pretty fast. I got it for free so I can't complain on the price. For the actual price of around $6.99 it's ok I definitely would not buy again.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a decent liner. I'm not a big fan of the smudger as it tends to break easier than others I've tried. The size of the liner is great for tightlining as well as waterlining. This is supposed to be water resistant but I have noticed sweat does make it run a bit.
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
I actually like this style pencil and have bought many over the years but the last one I bought seems to break a lot. I never extend the end that much so I don't accidentally break it but even then it broke off almost every time I used it. Wondering if the formula changed.
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
I definitely prefer an eyeliner that I can click up than one that I have to sharpen. THis one has a fine enough tip to where I can make less mistakes, but can be thicker towards the outsides. Plus the sponge can fix what I mess up. My only complaint is that when it doesn't have the staying power that some others do.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Charcoal more...
I used to love using this product as a newbie to the makeup world. It glides on smoothly and is easy to blend and create a somewhat smokey look. However, that is also a con for me, since I want my eyeliner to stay in place all day, and because of the blend ability of this product, it seems to smudge a little bit more than I'd prefer while I am wearing it throughout the day.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Review for: Black Onyx, Espresso, Charcoal more...
I'm upset because I literally wanted to love the Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner. After reading a few good reviews I was overly ambitious and purchased multiple ones and it just didn't do it for me. The application was a little messy and it didn't last as long as other products I've purchased. I didn't hate it- but I didn't love it. Definitely worth a shot though because you can't beat the price!
Emma I.
toronto, ON
Is this smooth and soft or hard?
Daniela R.
Do you know if cg tests on animals? I heard from someone that they do but it may just be a rumor.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Just purchased COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in midnight blue. Does it apply easily? Is the blue vibrant?
Ruth R.
Does this eyeliner stay in the water line?
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
Does this liner stay in place? I tend to have oily oily eyelids.

back