BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kayla C.
Liberty, IN
This is a great eyeliner! While I personally prefer gel liners, this is a great and handy product to take along in your purse or makeup bag for those mornings when you're rushed. It goes on relatively smoothly and has a nice finish to it. It is easy to blend and stays on well!
Alexis P.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eye liner for a little over a year now and I love the way it goes on my eye lids so easily. The white sponge on the end is great for smudging it or if you made your line uneven. It does tend to smudge a little easily so it may not be for those long days.
Yvonne S.
Shannon, MS
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl perfect point eyeliner is a great eyeliner. I feel as if it compares to the higher end products. I feel as if it is a good product for its price. The packaging shows the product and has the needed information. For a quick good product I would recommend this product.
Colleen M.
Murphy, NC
I have this in chestnut but I use it for brow color, for which it works well. I blend this with another color( a cheap lip liner) to get the auburn/ red that I dye my naturally light blonde hair. As an eyeliner I feel it's too soft, too smudge-able, but I prefer liquid liner.
Jessa H.
Grass Valley, CA
I bought this one in regular black and it didn't perform like I thought it would. I was pretty disappointed all around. The pigment was not impressive as well as the lasting power. I accidentally touched my eye and completely smudged/ruined it. I do like the packaging though.
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
Review for: Black Ink
I love this because it helps me get that perfect thin point at the end of my eye that I like, instead of a thick line! I like boldness to my eyeliner but at the same time I like to be able to work w/ it & create the design I love! Goes on fine & stays for your all day look!!
Chrissie I.
Review for: Black Onyx
I am not impressed by this eyeliner. In my opinion you get what you pay for with this one. It doesn't last very long and it smudges like crazy. I would rather spend a few more dollars and get something that isn't going to make me look like a racoon an hour after I put it on.
Amber S.
Damon, TX

One of the best eyeliners I have tried. No tugging, goes on smoothly - nice dark lines. Smudges very little nothing to make me too upset over. Great price. I use this eyeliner daily with no concerns! I would recommend if looking for a quality product without a big price tag
Lindsay W.
Kutztown, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I never leave the house without this stuff on. It is a great price, and it lasts a long time. I got mine at CVS, and I adore it. It is such a good color for my pale skin, and I have bought it many times over. I would buy it again, and I plan to as soon as this one runs out.
Crystalina M.
My all time fav that I cannot seriously live without! I'm not a make up person so this is my only go to when I don't get dolled up for special occasions. Without it I feel naked haha. Affordable and comes in different colors. Can do winged, or normal and even blend ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Becky K.
Fleetwood, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeliner work well on the lower waterline?
Ruth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeliner stay in the water line?
Renata M.
Is this product easily removable?
Emma I.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this smooth and soft or hard?
Daniela R.
Do you know if cg tests on animals? I heard from someone that they do but it may just be a rumor.