BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lorado, WV
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eye pencil is amazing. The color is wonderful and it stays on longer than other brands. It doesn't irritate my eyes, the packaging is nice, and it goes on smoothly. I love this brand and this eye pencil is awesome. I definitely recommend this product and will be buying it again.
Josie f.
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
I give this eyeliner a 5 star rating because it is one of my favorites! I love the fact that I never have to sharpen it not to mention it lasts all day I don't have to reapply and that is awesome! It doesn't smear or run, I definitely recommend this to all my friends and anyone else.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Greencastle, PA
Review for: Hunter Green
I always love adding annew touch to my makeup and this eye pencil allowed me to do that! A touch of color and you get that POP! Like wow your eyes stand out! It applies on smooth and stays on great. I use this product for certain occasions! I would for sure recommend this to anyone!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Greensboro, MD
Review for: Black Onyx
I swear I keep like 5 of these bad boys on hand at all times. They are affordable, and the perfect to use. I get it right at walmart and there are always coupons available also. It does run a bit under my eye by the end of the day but I've never used an eyeliner that didn't do that.
danielita Z.
danielita Z.
Fremont, NE
The product i received was great i liked it but wouldn't wear it that much though because i like black i would only use it when I'm trying to go for a more natural look for the day i really like the side where u can blend or eraee any little mistake i would buy this again but in black
Madison R.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Tried this as one of my first liners when I started using makeup. I liked it as first as a beginner, but as I continued to grow for my love of makeup, I started to wear off of it for my top lid. I would only use it for bottom now normally, but it's a great eyeliner for beginners!☺️
Arshena A.
Arshena A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this eyeliner in brown & I love it! I'm not sure how black the black one would be but the brown one is honestly dark as it is yet still brown. It makes my brown eyes pop and I love using it when I don't want to wear super dark & harsh black eyeliner but something more subtle
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Texarkana, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
This is by far my favorite eyeliner. I am not a makeup diva by any means. I want a black eyeliner pencil and thats it. This one works great for me. It goes on smooth and easy and stays on all day, It cleans up easy at the end of the day and it doesn't break the bank. Good eyeliner.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is one of my greatest. It it so smooth and doesn't smudge. Everyone needs to get one because it is a life saver. I have a bunch of these in my purse and all around my house just in case I need to meet with someone unexpectedly. All you need is eyeliner and that's it.
Bradlee C.
Bradlee C.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Violet
I grew up to my mom using this and I love it. It's works for my hole face. I use it everyday and haven't found a product like it. Other ones wear off or smear. I use it in my water line and tight lines and I love it. I get it Every time I need eyeliner. I don't like anything else.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging