BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
Review for: Espresso
The fact that it's self sharpening is a big win for me. Not to mention you can't beat the price. I actually use this for my brows. It's quick, easy, and the product lasts forever. Can't be beat!
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite go to eyeliner. Fair priced, great pigment, great color, last all day and look great as well. You can also do anything you want with these babies. Use them as liners, on your lips, as a primer or eye crayon if you must. They are very versatile and affordable and have NEVER let me down. I have been wearing and LOVING them for 18 years ♡ Thank you CG!!xo
Kimberly S.
Salem, VA
Can never go wrong with this eyeliner. One of my most prized possessions. Never leave home without it. My lines are more defibed. Encourage you to try if you have not. Lasts practically all day.
Jordan G.
Youngstown, OH
This eyeliner is awful. I use primer on my eyes and the eyeliner still runs. It also gets very clumpy. It came in a package of 2 and if was an affordable price but it's not good at all. I would not recommend and I will not be buying again.
Chanae B.
Review for: Black Onyx
My favorite aspect is the self sharpening. I love that I don't need a pencil sharpener which makes application quick and easy. It goes on black and stays that way all day long. I recommend this for those who need a good budget eyeliner that they need to work all day.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely would not buy again. This hurts so much to try and put on....forget about tight lining with it. No matter how hard you press it barley shows up and all you are doing is hurting your eyes. Couldn't figure out how to get it to come out first, then there is this plastic piece at the top that's weird. Went with a higher end liner. Get what you pay for.
Sarah S.
Cazenovia, NY
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is the only eyeliner I use. It goes on smoothly and last all day, offering the perfect little pop for my eyes. I also started using it to fill in my brows and it is so much more natural than the brow pencils I've tried. This is a great double duty product
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really solid eyeliner from the drugstore. Not all of the colors are created equal, but the black is definitely aces. I used this all throughout high school and college and can't tell you how many I've gone through. It smudges out easily, but doesn't transfer throughout the day.
Teah S.
This is a great price point and easy to find at any local drug store. If you're looking for an inexpensive product that won't break bank and stays on relatively well, I would recommend this!
Farah B.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now this is what I call perfection! This retractable eyeliner (no sharpening necessary ) applies on smoothly, its very pigmented, last for a long time and its comes with a smudging side. I have it in Black Onyx.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging