BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Monica H.
I think this eyeliner gets the job done ! It creates a dark line but throughout the day I had to keep reapplying because the line would get lighter. Other than that I would recommend it ! Super easy to draw your line and create a perfect wing !
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this eyeliner since I started wearing makeup. It lasts the longest out of the expensive stuff I have bought and it doesn't seem to look grey rather than the black I buy. I would highly recommend this stuff to anyone looking to not spend a ton of money.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Got as a sample from pinchme. It is black. Got in the shade black onyx and only thing is it claims to be water resistant and really isn't. Also claims to self sharpen not really. The smudged on the other end is not big enough and flimsy.
Alessandra P.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This eyeliner does the trick. It lasts all day and doesn't seem to smudge. The packaging is very easy to use and the eyeliner does not break easily. I have brown eyes and I love this color I feel as though it makes them pop. I would recommend this product to others with brown eyes who are looking for a color other than black.
Sarah G.
Its hard to get a clean wing from this. I can do a wing liner but you need to have a tiny point to get a nice wing. I also found that this was on the bottom of my eyelashes by the end of the night. It also irritated my eyes a bit.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I like that this eyeliner is super black and very pigmented. It's very easy to apply. I don't like that you have to twist the product every time you use it. The actual product seems to always break off. It's super affordable and easily accessible.. I would say that this is a decent product but not the best drugstore eyeliner.
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
I like this eyeliner. I guess I keep using it because I like it, and it's all I've used in many years. I've branched off into different brands for all of my makeup, but this is just one I keep going back to. I actually just bought a new one last night.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This liner isn't bad set all the color is rich a d goes on easy. I have dark brown eyes I stay with black liner I have never ventured off to other colors but my issue with this particular liner is that it smudged too much for me. I work in a restaurant and I m constantly moving and I feel like it is melting down my face
Madison L.
I received a sample of this eyeliner in the shade black in my Pinch Me VIP sample box for February. This is my new favorite eyeliner! I really love how dark the color is. It is very pigmented! This eyeliner has a self sharpening tip so you get can get a perfect line everytime!
Kenzie S.
Chamblee, GA
When it comes to eyeliner, this one can't be beat. I've tried so many, both liquid and pencil, expensive and cheap, and I always come back to this one! It is so easy to use, you don't have to sharpen it or worry about it drying out, and it doesn't run! Honestly this is my favorite drug store makeup product! 5 stars!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging