BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
nikita b.
I love not sharpening and just being able to twist whenever i need more. it glides on and sticks well. it does come out a little thicker of a line then a normal pencil would.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
I love this eyeliner it's cheap and it works well. It also comes off easy when you messed up or when you are about to go to bed I just wish there was much more in each stick!
Holly K.
This is the one and only eyeliner that I have actually been able to apply successfully. It glides on smoothly and has the effect of gel eyeliner and the easiness of a pencil.
Ilona M.
North Highlands, CA
Review for: Ink It! more...
It's not the best eyeliner, because at the end of the day it smears around your eyes. I do like that you don't have to sharpen it and it gives a great line how you want it.
Roberta P.
Belding, MI
Review for: Violet more...
Ink It! is my go to eyeliner for a working day wear. It creates a nice smoky edge but stays on - which says a lot, because I have allergies and my eyes sometimes water like crazy.

Great color (I also use the black). Great coverage. Great product.
Kelli S.
Opelika, AL
Review for: Ink It! more...
Great color and easy application. The only downfall was how quickly it wore off. If you have allergic eyes, as in ones you rub more than once a day, I would skip this one.
Jessica R.
New Bedford, MA
Best eyeliner ever! I hate using the pencil type eyeliner and don't like the liquid eyeliner either, so this is a great mix! it doesn't need sharpening and is so convenient!
Darlene S.
Fremont, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
You cant go wrong with any CoverGirl makeup. Using this product makes your eyes stand out. Not clumpy like other products out there, goes on smooth and is so easy to take off.
Robyn H.
Seymour, CT
I love Perfect Point Plus! I have been using this eyeliner for years now. I love that I never have to sharpen it and I love the smudge part at the end. My go to color for everyday is espresso but I have tried the black and gay as well.
Ashelynn K.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: Violet more...
I really like this eye liner! It stays on for hours and hours! It is a more dramatic look for me, so I don't use it every day. I highly recommend for the more intense look.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging