BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Aaliyah J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Guvicucucivuc. Ivkgig Ucvgii. Ifufucufudyfucucucicjvucuc. Bugifificucufyfufiffcucucufuf
Emelin H.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love like it eyeliner works in my eyes. It has a perfect ink and is good to use all day
Paige S.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Covergirl is great, you really cant go wrong buying anything from covergirl. i would recommend this and anything covergirl to anyone.
Cait F.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
It is a very good eye liner. I am very pleased with this product. It is a nice medium hue so that it adds definition without being in your face.
Jaimie O.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love all of covergirls ink it eyeliner and this one does not disappoint! One of my favorites.
Mandy H.
Tipton, IA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Beautiful color. Goes on smooth. Stays on forever. Looks great. I love this. Buy it. Now. Now.
Nicole D.
I use these all the time. it is the only eyeliner that I will use. it makes the perfect line
Angeline G.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This was just okay for me. It flaked ans didn't last long. I like the color, but it was hard to use.
Jenna F.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love the color of this eyeliner! I use it to line my tightline. The only complaint I have is that it transfers quite easily to my lower lashline, but so do a lot of eyeliners! Great product.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like this a lot I like the color for my blue eyes and the sponge on the opposite end to sponge it
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging