BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amber R.
Review for: Violet
I have been using this Eyeliner forever! love it! I love the color! and I love the fact is is smooth when applying!
Ashleigh J.
Charlotte
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I have always used this eyeliner! I absolutely love it for all day wear. It goes on easy and removes easily with makeup remover!
Katie J.
Lexington
Review for: Black Onyx
I really like this eyeliner! The color is great and it's very easy to apply. It comes off easily with makeup removing wipes.
Lauren C.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is kind of dry. I was excited about the color of this but it really tugs on the eye and does not last in the waterline. I can use it under my eyes pretty easily and it will last all day.
Jenny M.
Circleville, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Wore well throughout the day. Easy to control forthe perfect pin up girl look. I'd certainly purchase it again!
Debbie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I actually bought this for 2 teen daughters, all they said was they love it and would definitely want to use it again.
Melissa L.
Bremerton, WA
I've constantly had issues with eyeliner over the years. In fact, I've never been able to actually use it properly before - which is why I have called myself a failure as a girl! But this eyeliner has been a godsend for me. It glides super easily, doesn't smear, and no sharpening is always a plus. Plus I love the selection of colors. The gold is by far, my favorite. Definitely recommend it to everyone.
Alex K.
Barrington, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
It was very runny. It also wore off throughout the day. Right when I put it on, it looked great.
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It worked well and applied very well, but it doesn't last long. It's not worth the money in my opinion. I'd rather spend my money on eyeliner that will last me a long time.
Heidi G.
Fort Rucker, AL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Very smooth, Worked well! Not my normal brand but a great fall back! Will keep on hand!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging