BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Bonita S.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the jet black look it brings out my eyes more in make them pop I also use it sometimes to shade in my eyebrows
Sierra F.
Edmonton, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
defined my eyes very well. Made my eyes really pop and stand out. If used correctly it can really make a diffrence.
Nikki Y.
indianapolis, IN
Review for: Black Ink
Love how long this eye liner stays on. perfect color and last awhile for me anyways. easy glide on. great product.
Jen B.
Nesconset, NY
Review for: Black Ink
Super easy to use! Great for getting the perfect wing on the Eye. espresso color really complements my skin color!
Samantha S.
Plant City, FL
Review for: Hunter Green
Not sure about this color but I use the black one of this line and have for many years. I would be lost without it.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use this product once and I like, the problem is that I do not get in the country where I live but is very good.
Rachel B.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I bought this color of eye liner by mistake one time but was overly satisfied with it. It was perfect for lazy days
Kathalina G.
Porterville, CA
I love the way it smoothly glides on my eye lash line and gives a dramatic look.I will always have eyeliner on me.
Kim H.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this grey liner! Goes on smooth without pulling your skin! The product hair glides on and always looks great!
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Love the fact that I don't have to sharpen this eyeliner. This product goes on smooth, juts wish is lasted longer.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging