BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Holly H.
Holly H.
Chandler, OK
Review for: Black Onyx
This is easy to apply and I love the way it glides on my eyes. This is one product I can't go without.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Nashville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
Easy to use and good price point, lasted a long time I just have been tryingto find an eyeliner I love
Donna S.
Donna S.
Bay City, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner. Smooth and easy to use. Great color match . Highly recommend trying this product
Laura J.
Laura J.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like this because it has a thin point where you can put on a thin layer or apply the eyeliner thick.
Mariah c.
Mariah c.
Anaheim , Ca
I love this eyeliner. I've used it since I first started using makeup. I would recommend it to anyone.
Patrice N.
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Perfect point eyeliner is great I've been using it for a long time now my first pick from all others..
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Lompoc, CA
Eyeliner is a must around here and I love cover girl perfect point. It goes on easy and lasts all day.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Fallon, NV
Review for: Violet
Cover girl has a very nice line of makeup i love a lot of the shades because its is for women of color
Melody R.
Melody R.
Battle Creek, NE
Review for: Ink It!
I totally love this eyeliner! It goes on so smooth, and lasts all day without smudging or wearing off.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Woburn, MA
It works great, but it does smudge. Nice and easy. I have been using this eyeliner since I was a teen.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging