BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great eyeliner! Very smooth application was you get many uses out of this product!
Latoya B.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Its actually like a pen, great coverage! Allows a lot control while using. Allows to do a lot of different designs
Jordan M.
Lebanon, IL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
One of my go to eyeliners. If I can't find my main eyeliner I will purchase this one and I love it.
Sharon F.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Best eyeliner from the Drugstore I've used! Goes on perfectly over my eyeshadow and doesn't pull any of it off after applying like some other liners do.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Very easy to get a winged look with. Nice dark black. Not messy at all and it hasn't dried out on me yet
Gabrielle H.
Leesburg, GA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I really wanted something that would help with outlining my eyes before I used liquid liner to get the perfect cat eye. This one is nice because it provides the perfect "stencil" for me.
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
My all time favorite eye liner. Every Time I shop for new liner this is the first I look for. I love it !
Cyleste B.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love how thin this pencil is! I have the navy shade and it is so easy to get it exactly where I want it! It is so creamy and pigmented :)
Tekla H.
E Millsboro, PA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is one of the smoothst eyeliners to apply. It doesn't irritate my skin and it makes my eyes pop!
Jessica W.
Edmond, Ok
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love the staying power of this eyeliner.. It's not as bold over dark shadows, so I stick to liquid in the top lash line
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging