BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Review for: Black Ink
Cover girl is a good brand. I like this product. I would use it again for sure! I have it in right now
Laura J.
Laura J.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like this because it has a thin point where you can put on a thin layer or apply the eyeliner thick.
Donna H.
Donna H.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great product! Smooth!! Soft!! Easy to apply! Cheap price!! Looks great!! Vibrant color. Great package
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Morris, IL
Review for: Ink It!
Amazing, works great, doesn't smear or run. It holds up all day, I bought it a target. Not too pricey.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Milford, CT
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love cover girl products. they stay on all day and do not smudge. nice clean lines and pretty colors
Deana C.
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the self sharpening eyeliners I always mess mine up when I sharpen at home so these are a must !
Donna B.
Donna B.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I've only used it a few times but it goes on really smooth and it last all day. I would use it again.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Wahpeton, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color pay off is good. It stays and doesn't smudge. There is a good selection as well to choose from.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
I use this regularly and I highly recommend it. It is so easy to apply and stays on without smudging.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Baldwyn, MS
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner makes my eyes pop and I love how it makes my eyes look when I am going out on the townn
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging