BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Shandara H.
I like the ease of this. When I'm in a hurry and don't want to risk an ink mess with the liquid liner or have to sharpen an old skool pencil this liner is perfect! Goes on smooth and doesn't irritate. :D
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I really like how this eyeliner glides on, and it covers well. My only problem is that it seems to smudge all over my top eyelid. I'll likely try a new brand when this runs out.
Danielle P.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner is great. it goes on smooth and really vibrantly. It is hard to get off, which is great when you don't want it to come off but at the end of the day, not so much.
Ana
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a generally good starter eyeliner. I know I used it when I was worried black would be too much of a punch. This is much more subtle. The self sharpening feature is nice because then I don't have to buy an expensive sharpener. I buy every time cause its my favorite.
Erin C.
Naperville, IL
To start this was a really good eyeliner. This eyeliner helped make me look dramatic and gave great depth to my eyes. It was not too pricey and I'm glad I gave it a try. Over all I would recommend.
Mary B.
Rio Grande
Review for: Ink It!
I use it fior a work party and everyone was stunning about my eyes. I have asian shape eyes and I like to make it more fine and cat eye. Love the black color and everything to make my eyes look good
Melissa L.
Sturtevant, WI
Review for: Ink It!
I really like the ability to use this eye liner exactly where I want it, I can use just the right amount too, if I am looking for a more night on the town I can add more, or just a regular work day.
Cassie T.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Violet
I love most CoverGirl products and the Ink It eyeliner was no exception. I was excited to find a violet color that went on easily and lasted all day. I received lots of compliments wearing this.
María R.
weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
Peso máximo de verdad lo recommendás chica a comprar este producto está combo Así es usted como tal es muy bueno así que no lo piensen y aprendo a presión ideal y perfecto para ustedes chicas para un rostro esencial
Allyssa L.
Mesa, AZ
Goes on nice and smooth. I always buy the black color. I like this eye liner because I can put it on and use a Q-tip to make the lines perfect. This eye liner does smudge through out the day.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging