BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rachel R.
Logan, UT
Review for: Black Onyx
East application. I have had to warm up other pencils in the past for them to apply so smoothly and liberally. This pencil goes on quickly and it easy to control. Wish it lasted longer.
Katie B.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Really pigmented and glides on effortlessly. Doesn't smudge and normally i don't have to do any touch ups, normally only when iv'e been wearing it for over 8 hours, which is pretty good.
Nicole G.
Anderson, IN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is my go to eye liner. It goes on smooth and even. Lasts all day but also easy to blend when I get my lines a little too thick. Seriously, one of my favorite items in my makeup bag!
Laudys H.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I like this product because it is so easy to use. I also like the fact that it lasts on forever. The only downside it has is that it can leave residues but so does any other eye liner.
Heather K.
Conway, AR
Review for: Ink It!
I loved the color of this and it was so easy to put on, I generally have a hard time with something that isn't a pencil liner, but this was easy. It just irritated my eye really bad.
Michelle
Review for: Ink It!
This eye liner is quick, easy and efficient. It works well with other make up and make up brands. Great color and not overly expensive. Good product for the price and everyday use.
Betel A.
Review for: Ink It!
Not really a fan of this product. It didn't go on smoothly and the color fades throughout the day. It would be suitable for a smoky eyeliner look definitely. Wouldn't purchase again.
Jennifer S.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Review for: Violet
Best shade for green eyes! Really makes them stand out. every time I use it I get so many comments on my green eye color. the liner is smooth and lasts all day. such a great product!
Ashlie S.
Lizella, GA
Review for: Ink It!
It is not often I find a eyeliner that can hold up all day. Cover Girl Ink It is the best so far! Goes on smooth and doesn't smear or wear off by the middle of the day! Love it!!
Halie P.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my favorite eyeliner, and the only one I ever buy. It goes on smooth and easy, and I love the "sharpening" feature. All you have to do is twist, and it "sharpens" itself!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging