BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
I got this product as a free sample on pinch me. I really do like it. It applies nicely to my eyes, and the sponge blender at the end really helps smudge it and blend it in. I would purchase this product.
Sam C.
Covergirl makes amazing products and I love this eyeliner.  Goes on quick and easy for those busy mornings.  I typically use an espresso shade which blends well with my hazel/green eyes.  I also like the eraser tip in case I get a little eyeliner crazy.
Kimberly S.
Wausau, WI
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I wanted to add some color to my eye liner routine without going too bold. This deep burgundy was a good compromise. I've been using it so much because of how easily it applies. It really makes my brown eyes look amazing. I love the blending sponge on the other end of the stick as well. It makes for a light feel but great look.
Laura P.
Greenwood , IN
Review for: Black Onyx
This has always been my go to eyeliner and one I buy time after time. It stays in place, it's easy to use, and it's easy to correct if you mess up. Price is great and it comes in an easy to open package. Every store carries it, so you don't have to worry about where to find it.
Courtney K.
worth, il
Ummm... let's start with the price. You can't beat it. I wear this religiously when I'm not wearing liquid eyeliner. It goes on smooth and smudges easily where you want it to. I use it on my upper waterline to tightline all the time and have no issues with my eyes. Love!
Ryan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been used this eyeliner for years. Get it at Target or Walmart. It's priced well and applies smoothly. I have hazel eyes and used to use a deep purple but I can't find it anymore so now I use one very similar. Can't remember the exact color but looks like a dark wine.
Christa R.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
This is an affordable eyeliner that is easy to use. It is simple to apply and no need to sharpen. I don't feel like you get a lot of product in the tube, but it is rather inexpensive so it hasn't been a deal breaker for me. I haven't experienced smudging or running either.
Jenn H.
Quincy , IL
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner that you don't have to pay a fortune for. It last from the time I put it on in the morning to when I go to bed but it's does fade just a little bit. I will keep buying this. It is very easy to find whether it be at Walmart Kmart Walgreens ect
Autumn B.
Imboden
This is the best eyeliner ever! I will not wear anything else. It lasts all day and is easy to take off. The black onyx is my go to, but the espresso is great to. I love that it is available at so many different stores and I can pick it up while I'm at the grocery store.
Katelin H.
McKenzie
Review for: Charcoal, Chestnut, Grey Khaki
I have always used covergirl makeup and black is my go to eyeliner but I am trying different things. I would like different colors to see what could go with my skin tone and go outside my comfort zone. Covergirl has always had amazing price ranges especially for eyeliner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging