BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Emma K.
Emma K.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love using gray eyeliner because it is more of a natural look on my face than black. The Cover Girl eyeliner is great and goes on really smoothly. I have had no problems with it and it a great price. Next time, though, I may try Revlon because I love the black eyeliner i have from them.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Muncy, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
I got this to try and wasn't really impressed. Don't go on even for me and didn't last long at all. I ended up ordering a eyeliner from Avon and swear by those. I will never buy another kind... Don't waste your money on this, go to Avon and get a glitterstick (I believe that's the name!!)
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eye pencil! It goes on very smooth and is easy to apply. What I really like about the Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil is that is last all day without any touch ups. I purchased it at Walmart and it's very affordable. Covergirl Perfect Point Eye Pencil is a must in my makeup bag
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
I received this product complementary to review. So when I first opened the packaging I thought I defiantly wouldn't like the eyeline because the tip looked flat but it actually goes on beautifully. The color is still so pigmentated. It is very easy to apply. Would defiantly recommend it
Kate B.
Kate B.
Review for: Black Ink
This is the very first eyeliner I ever bought, I do not know much about make up (learning more each day) so I bought it when it was in a pack that came with a cover girl mascara also. I have used it several times for my lower lash line because it is skinny and easy to use. Works well :)
julisa M.
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gracias a pinchme que me envío este producto de covergirl completamente gratis en mi opinion me gusta el diseño muy bonito y el lápiz pigmentario bastante bien lo único mal que le encuentro es que no es retráctil pero es solo eso lo demás bastante bien gracias pinchme gracias covergirl
Camilla H.
Camilla H.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I always buy CoverGirl eye liner in black onyx. It is long lasting and easy to apply. I usually buy it at Target, Walmart or Walgreens. You can buy it at a good value. This brand will be one of my holy grail products for eyeliner and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Jean M.
Jean M.
Lansdale, PA
I have been using this eyeliner for years. It's smooth, doesn't easily smear and lasts all day. I have tried others, but keep coming back to this. I love the forever-sharpened tip, because nothing is worse than poking your eye with those wooden eye pencils. The price is reasonable too.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This may be one of the worst eyeliners I have every use. It smudged like no other on my lower lash line yet clung to my contacts when I would tight line my eyes. No matter how careful I was whole tight lining this stuff would end up all over my contacts and was so difficult to remove.
victoria f.
victoria f.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
The Covergirl eyeliner is very good I like it I prefer Covergirl over any other it was a good it's a good brand it's a good value it's not too pricey I normally buy my makeup from Rite Aid there is not very much room for improvement yes I would recommend Covergirl to my friends family
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging