BY COVERGIRL #42 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
I actually like this style pencil and have bought many over the years but the last one I bought seems to break a lot. I never extend the end that much so I don't accidentally break it but even then it broke off almost every time I used it. Wondering if the formula changed.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Review for: Black Onyx, Espresso, Charcoal more...
I'm upset because I literally wanted to love the Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner. After reading a few good reviews I was overly ambitious and purchased multiple ones and it just didn't do it for me. The application was a little messy and it didn't last as long as other products I've purchased. I didn't hate it- but I didn't love it. Definitely worth a shot though because you can't beat the price!
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
I definitely prefer an eyeliner that I can click up than one that I have to sharpen. THis one has a fine enough tip to where I can make less mistakes, but can be thicker towards the outsides. Plus the sponge can fix what I mess up. My only complaint is that when it doesn't have the staying power that some others do.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Charcoal more...
I used to love using this product as a newbie to the makeup world. It glides on smoothly and is easy to blend and create a somewhat smokey look. However, that is also a con for me, since I want my eyeliner to stay in place all day, and because of the blend ability of this product, it seems to smudge a little bit more than I'd prefer while I am wearing it throughout the day.
Arshena A.
I have this eyeliner in brown & I love it! I'm not sure how black the black one would be but the brown one is honestly dark as it is yet still brown. It makes my brown eyes pop and I love using it when I don't want to wear super dark & harsh black eyeliner but something more subtle
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: Hunter Green more...
Covergirl perfect point plus eyeliner in Hunter green is so pretty. I was hesitant to try any color other than black when it comes to eyeliner but I am glad I tried it because I love it. It stays on most of the day and looks great. I recommend this product and color to everyone. I am going to buy another one tomorrow. I might just buy more than one..That's how great it is.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I got this product to review it can't wait to try it hurt so many good things about it I love the pigment I did try A swatch on my hand and it's been there for a few hours through washing dishes cooking and everything else, didn't mirror or smudge it held up really good
Carol T.
I received a sample of COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner to review. I liked that it went on smoothly and is long lasting. I love that it is self sharpening and has a smudger on the other end. This product is water resistant. I will be buying this eyeliner, and invite others to try it!
Emma L.
When I tried this pencil it was on my sister house because I forgot mine at home, bet when I tried it i felt in love whit it.. I dont use pencil as eye liner I only use liquid eye liner bet after using this pencil i do my eye liner whit this wonderful product..
Tania J.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Espresso more...
I love this eyeliner and it is my go too daily. I can fill in my brows and I am able to clean up well with concealer. The espresso color works great on my brows and gives just the right amount of black/brown that I need. I wish it had a way to tell when you were about to run out because you don’t know until you are at the end. Other than that, it’s a great product!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging